Job Description Summary
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:May 22, 2019
Job Description Summary:
1. Purchase Order Management
· Create, release, submit and follow through of Purchase Orders to meet the demands of juice, pulp, tea, coffee and other categories' materials.
· Review MRP suggestions and exception messages on weekly basis and activate materials / ingredients purchase, re-schedule and cancellation accordingly to support ingredient demand.
· Follow through and monitor inbound deliveries with Suppliers, Warehouse, 3PL and QA to ensure materials are available in-time for customer requirement and meeting inventory guidelines.
· Revise delivery schedule in a timely manner to communicate changes either internally or externally driven (eg, changes in customer priorities) to the relevant parties. Pull in or push out ingredients materials accordingly to ensure a healthy inventory situation.
· Ensure Purchase Order closure and perform Invoice verification with Finance, as necessary.
· Work independently to detail the juice supply plan for the year. A material requirement planning process is in place that provides adequate raw material supply to meet demand. Ensure that all system requirements and constraints such as freight lane, transit days, delivery cycle etc. are taken into planning consideration. The SAP system is updated as current.
2. Material Inventory Management
· Purchase ingredients and materials in adherence to the inventory guidelines to support the production plan
· Support the Materials Review Board (MRB) process by ensuring inventory levels comply with company's policy and write-off are minimized
· Proactively support mitigation of ingredients inventory at risk and coordinate effort in minimizing ingredient write-off
3. Supplier Management and SSDR management
· Manage supplier's quality and performance by submitting SSDR in non-compliance report and following through till closure.
· Perform root-caused analysis with suppliers and internal parties and ensure corrective actions are in-placed and complete closure of issues
· Support global procurement team -G2G on the purchasing strategy with key suppliers with visibility and alignment with corporate strategy, consider the continuity of supply with contingency plan. Develop existing suppliers by performing regular performance reviews and drive improvements. Actively manage suppliers in accordance to company policies and audits.
4. Drive improvement initiatives
· Work with different key internal partners (e.g. BU Finance/BU Supply Chain/SCMC) to develop, improve and implement related processes on juice business
· Drive improvement initiatives on procurement process. Ownership of SCE measures for area of responsibility. Proactively identify and drive improvements in business processes
· Data analysis and report to support business decision
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top