Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:May 25, 2019
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:The Project Coordinator aka Customer Operations Associate II supports the equipment service and installation requests of our Foodservice and On-Premise customers and service network at the Customer Care Center. They serve as the operational point of contact for customers at the outlet level for Foodservice and On-Premise project activity. Responsibilities include: generating equipment orders or scheduled service work orders for volume generating or equipment placement activities for chain and national account projects; sourcing and ordering equipment and parts; scheduling the activity with the customer; confirming outlet readiness to avoid wasted trips and reduce travel and labor costs; performing customer close out calls to ensure activity is complete and the customer is satisfied; entering survey/QMC data into database created by Customer Operations Manager or Project Manager; resolving issues and exceptions within the order management process, and following up with the customer at the outlet level, COM and appropriate NCS stakeholders.
The main responsibilities for a Project Coordinator:
- Serves as the operational point of contact for customers at the outlet level for Food Service project activity.
- Generates equipment orders or work orders for volume generating or equipment placement activities for chain and national account projects.
- Sources and orders equipment and parts needed.
- Schedules the activity with the customer and confirms outlet readiness to avoid wasted trips and reduce travel and labor costs.
- Performs customer close out calls to ensure activity is complete and the customer is satisfied.
- Resolves issues and exceptions within the order management process, and follows up with the customer at the outlet level, COM and appropriate Sales Support stakeholders.
- Create and maintain partnerships with customers, clients or third party service providers (e.g., service/installation agents, distributors) by establishing common goals, objectives and performance target requirements in order to improve mechanical service and installations for customers.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues (e.g., beverage vending, dispensing) via telephone in order to minimize customer down time and service cost.
- Process order information using Coca-Cola information systems to deliver data to customer, business partners and Company associates or to communicate demand for products or services.
- Expedite priority orders (e.g., distributor product, parts, equipment) using departmental processes and information in order to maximize customer satisfaction and equipment up-time.
- Process orders for goods and services with business partners, customers, suppliers and Company associates, either through direct telephone contact or other electronic means, in order to increase speed and accuracy of order transactions.
- High school diploma; GED equivalent
- Superior Communication skills
- Excellent technical skills (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, Sharepoint, Salesforce)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Customer relationship skills
- People relationship skills
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience2 years in Customer facing role
- Manage customer issues, analyzing opportunities and providing system and process solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations. Proven record of successful customer relationship skills
- Call Center experience
- Sales/sales support
- Individual/team leadership
- The ability to process multiple types of information, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and/or make judgments about moving from one task to another based on their importance.
- Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Ability to access, analyze and utilize information in a manner that adds value to the organization.
- Ability to propose system enhancements based on business needs.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top