Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This position is responsible for leading and managing the manufacture of products, involving multiple steps and complex processes, to meet quality standards and customer demands in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. The production supervisor is responsible for building and supporting The Coca-Cola culture of continuous improvement and efficiency. This position is responsible for ensuring that operational metrics are met by effectively leading a team of 20-25 associates. In addition, the Production Supervisor is responsible for execution of the Quality Management System for areas within their control.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities:
- The creation and closing of manufacturing orders including the verification of SAP/B1 requirements and verification of financial variances.
- Identify and manage products that have more than a 5% variance in cost.
- Manage the creation, documentation, and investigation of all Tier I & II investigations.
- Collaborate interdepartmentally on all investigations.
- Schedule compliance meetings as necessary.
- Review and update ETQ instructions per current procedure.
- Maintain the appropriate levels of all production related supplies.
- Investigate and procure new items and alternatives. Track and maintain the documentation for all associates time off.
- Manage and organize all retention documentation.
- Support floor and process improvement supervisors when needed.
- Drive Safety and GMP within the production facility.
- Help build an efficient team work environment to enhance productivity.
- Collect and maintain key performance indicators for the production area.
- Associate's degree required/Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
Related Work Experience:
- At least 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Experience with Food Safety Management Systems or Certifications (ISO, AIB, etc)
- Experience working in SAP to track material movements
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Manufacturing Processes: Knowledge of basic manufacturing and assembly processes; includes understanding how design changes will affect these processes with regards to lead time, resource requirements, acquisition cost and tooling cost. Knowledge of material handling processes for moving materials/products throughout the manufacturing and distribution process.
- Production Management: Knowledge pf the principles of production management in order to effectively communicate and manage change in a production environment.
- Production Processes: Knowledge of ingredient, concentrate, syrup, and/or beverage manufacturing processes. These include emulsification, blending liquids or juices, filling, water treatment, packaging, cleaning, and sanitation.
- Ability to recognize and protect proprietary information.
- Quality System Implementation: Ability to apply and implement quality systems (ISO, HACCP, Six Sigma) and to guide others in developing and implementing the quality systems.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: Knowledge of basic elements of GMP. This includes understanding all company and regulatory guidelines.
- Basic Organic Chemistry: Knowledge of basic organic structures, reactions, functional groups, and properties needed to understand the reactions of organic compounds in Company products.
- Basic Flavor Chemistry: General knowledge of the organic chemistry of essential oils and other flavor compounds that are relevant to Company products.
- Deliver performance based feedback according to Company guiding principles on leadership behaviors and functional skills.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top