Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct daily/weekly yield analysis and reporting using Infiniti QS, SAP, LIS and other tools
- Complete daily data analysis and post to production meeting reports
- Facilitate the daily production meeting
- Facilitate the execution of the site “checkbook process” for input to the monthly financial rolling estimate.
- Analyze and distribute daily Infinity QS performance reports
- Monitor site utility usage and calculate Water Use Ratio, Energy Use Ratio, and Target 100 stats (recycling)
- Support Organization Effectiveness data gathering/reporting for Process Improvement initiatives
- Coordinate with GBS pay roll to process union dues and initiation fees.
- Maintain the union dues spreadsheet, rate accuracy, new and deactivated employees
- Track and coordinate contract pay increases processing (6 month and 1 year increases for new hires).
- Assist Supervisors as needed (report updates and downtime analysis)
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor degree in business or related field (preferred)
- SAP Experience
- Data Analysis
- Process Improvement: Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement; Ability to analyze business processes and develop systems-based solutions that will improve current state
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport: This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Knowledge Transfer: Ability to learn and train others on the use of Company-related or department-specific equipment and assets (i.e. transcription equipment, pagers, cell phones, databases, KO Need, Lotus Notes libraries); This includes the ability to present information in a logical manner and check for understanding to ensure transfer of knowledge and skills.
- Self-Starter: Ability to proactively seek information from various internal and external sources in order to be able to synthesize a complete point-of-view and communicate it in an effective manner;
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment.
Apply Online Today!
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top