Job Description Summary
Responsible for building brand love & brand value of Juice brand, mainly Minute Maid through leading product launch and planning market execution under the defined brand strategy.
Under guidance from VP/Group Manager, closely collaborating with Coca-Cola Japan internal functions, and business stakeholders (Coca-Cola Bottlers and Agencies) and deliver the clear business goal, attainable target, products with unique selling points, and its selling stories.
Contribute to develop the new innovation for sustainable revenue growth.
- Achieve the sales/share/profit objectives of Minute Maid brand
- Contribute to define competitive brand proposition with clear strategies and priorities
- Do execution with action plans in timely management, including advertising/communication, promotions, new products/packages/innovations, and by-channel programs with respective cross functional teams.
- Brand health diagnosis with competitive analysis
- Accurate data tracking, analysis and volume estimate to meet on the BP target
- Manage communication with other constituents (other departments, bottlers, agencies) to ensure effective in-market execution and to optimize output.
- Act like an owner to drive projects proactively
- Analytical skill for Consumer /Market data to build fact-based brand strategy
- Results oriented
- Good communication skill with related working team including business partners
- Continuous curiosity and Innovative Mind Set. Out of Box Thinking and Problem Solving skills to enable new ideas
- Over 5 years of brand management responsibility with consumer goods companies.
- High interest advertising, promotions, and product development, and extensive knowledge of launching new FMCG products.
- Focus on consumers, and pursuing innovation.
- Motivation for understanding of Coca-Cola System business / value chain/ judgement of Project attractiveness.
- Ability of decision making, project management, understanding financial, and effective communication.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top