Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 10, 2019
Job Description Summary:CPS (Commercial Products Supply) is a key part of the Advantaged Supply Chain of the Technical Function of The Coca-Cola Company. CPS manufactures concentrates and beverage bases for sale to bottling partners all over the world. This global organization manages a network of 19 manufacturing plants in 18 different countries along with 2 office locations (Atlanta & Drogheda, Ireland). CPS also manages complex additional materials supply chains (e.g. juice, coffee, tea, milk, etc.) on behalf of bottling partners
• Effectively manage transportation operations ensuring integrity of materials, productivity, accuracy and control of the processes, and superior service levels to internal and external customers;
• Ensure all transportation and logistics service and cost are identified, mapped, and within budget;
• Maintain relationship with government office, inbound and outbound service providers/carriers to ensure the smooth process of import and export.
Knowledge & Experience ????:
- 8+ years' experience in logistics or other related experience in plant
- The environment is Multi-Lingual, Multi-cultural. English is the primary language used in the team. Excellent written and oral English & Chinese skills are required.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top