Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This role will be responsible for design, build and delivery of cloud technology solutions that support the needs of The Coca-Cola business. Partnering closely with development teams, this position will help direct project teams toward cloud solutions that satisfy the business needs and align with our IT & Cloud strategy and destination architecture. He/she will champion the application of industry best practices, cloud architecture strategies and engineering standards to ensure successful cloud solutions across a wide variety of projects. This role will help drive technology standards, evolution and governance for cloud, and as required, will evolve cloud standards to address emerging business requirements.
- Design cloud solutions that ensure most sustainable, flexible and cost appropriate solutions & technology platforms
- Be a Cloud evangelist - Evangelize solution reference architectures and patterns for leveraging cloud throughout the Coca-Cola system. Educate clients of various seniority on the value proposition of the Cloud Technologies and actively engage in discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and/or migrating existing solutions.
- Direct project teams toward solutions that align with agreed guiding principles, strategy, architecture, and standards
- Consult with project teams to develop a solution design which is compliant with the architecture and standards of the Company. Ensure appropriate sizing of solutions, technology fit, and DR are assessed and accounted for.
- Engage additional teams (Security, Network, etc.) as appropriate and lead through resolution of architectural issues.
- Ensure successful execution of IT strategies, architecture guidelines and standards and lead project teams through the technology selection and architecture/security governance processes
- Utilize agile practices to ensure consistent and transparent execution.
- Maintain current understanding of AWS Cloud offering with abilities to implement relevant features.
- Manage and maintain the Cloud DevOps pipeline, and work with dev teams on a combined pipeline.
- Look for opportunities to optimize and enable consistent automated deployments.
- Keep abreast of emerging technology/industry trends in cloud
- Lead and participate in Technology Review Boards to assess new technologies being introduced in the Company.
- Define new patterns, and standards as required.
- Lead technology evaluations and implementations to fill gaps in the Technology Architecture.
- Monitor standards/policy compliance by developing and executing governance processes and tools.
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to others, and promote open culture and devops.
- Model a culture that improves the organization's comfort with the speed of change, challenging assumptions, relentless pursuit of improvement - all with a high sense of personal accountability.
- Familiarity with AWS/Azure Architecture and System Design and implementation for large global enterprises
- Comfortable and confident when speaking with clients as a technical expert and able to translate technical concepts into simple terminology for clients of various levels
- Passionate about identifying and solving problems for customers with the ability to uncover needs through direct interaction, as well as quantitative or qualitative research to define compelling solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate group meetings to drive desirable outcomes and decisions
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage effective working relationships within an organization and across multiple clients and/or stakeholders
- Ability to proactively engage others and influence outcomes across multiple stakeholder groups
- Makes effective decisions in a timely manner and escalates issues as appropriate
- Understanding of Agile/DevOps operating model. Experience and passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment, delivering features in small time duration and utilizing automation where possible
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions and implementation strategies
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement
- Self-starter, self-confident and assured in personal abilities
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top