Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:May 24, 2019
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Provides single point of contact for Customers. Responsible for receiving phone calls and emails from customers or internal stakeholders and entering them into the Inquiry Database.
- Customer issues and resolutions must be captured and documented correctly.
- Responsible for working with appropriate CCNA stakeholders in Product Supply System to resolve issues and provide resolution to customers.
- Utilizes SAP system daily to create orders for non-trade customers by analyzing SKU level statistics including: current inventory levels, forecasts, pending order quantities, seasonality of an item, sales history, and promotional events.
- Provide direction to production facilities in resolving product shortages and procedural issues to meet our goal of 95% on-time and in-full.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to customers for open order reports.
- Understand performance metrics and improve quality, speed, and capabilities to meet or exceed goals.
- Strong customer service, problem solving, issue resolution, and communication skills
- Building collaborative relationships with Product Supply System operational staff
- Knowledge of CCNA, PSS, Order Management, and Customer Services processes and systems
- Sense of urgency, detail oriented, and able to provide clear and thorough documentation in the Inquiry Database
- People in this organization can work from home or in various US and Canada offices, so they must be able to operate independently with minimal daily supervision
- Systems used: SAP, SAP IC Inquiry Database, Micro-soft office and knowledge of Pivot Tables, Soft Phone, Genesys, SharePoint Knowledge Management
Type of activities managed
- Expedited Orders
- Customer Order Change Request
- Customer Pick Up
- Transportation Issues
- Dock Cuts
- Combining two or more orders to ship together
- General Product Information
- Over, short and damaged process
- Transportation Method Change
- Duplicate, missing, or incorrect orders
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top