Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:If you thrive on being on the cutting edge of innovation - this job is for you! The AI Scrum Master is responsible for facilitating the creation of AI-powered products and solutions across multiple domains: machine learning, deep learning, NLP-powered chatbots, and more.
We're a lean “startup” within a big enterprise, so we have the best of both worlds - the agility of a startup with the challenges and scale of one of the largest systems in the world. To get us there, we need you to use the newest technologies, test them out in proofs of concept, then help us scale them across the globe. Then it's on to the next innovative idea. You'll join a cross-functional team of technical and non-technical staff that functions in an agile/devops model.
We need a go-getter who is comfortable owning projects from ideation to global deployment -- including presenting to leaders, building sprint plans, and tracking issues and roadblocks to resolution. The good news is you won't be doing this alone because you will be a key member in a growing team. You'll have a chance to participate in a global team and help grow our team's reach across a system of 700,000+ people.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Be the resident Agile expert -- communicating / enforcing best practices, leading Scrum ceremonies, and more.
- Manage project JIRA dashboards and other reporting mechanisms to communicate status and RAID items to leadership
- Support product owner on tasks such as backlog grooming, user story refinement, and setting success criteria
- Own project management workstreams within larger programs, taking on increasing levels of responsibility over time
- Manage software development lifecycle milestones -- including ensuring proper time for unit testing, UAT, and communications / change management
- Develop deep understanding of the technologies within our scope in order to closely partner with developers to resolve issues and accurately estimate work
- Develop a working understanding of the applications of AI and the problems that it can solve so that you can represent our team's areas of focus to technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of industry trends around AI and emerging technologies
- Be able to prioritize against many different tasks in a data-driven fashion
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- 1+ years' experience in project management, scrum mastery, or business analysis in the field of software development
- Proven track record at managing multiple projects in fast paced cross-functional team environment.
- Exposure or working knowledge of artificial intelligence, machine learning, chatbots, and/or other related technologies
- 1+ years working directly with technical delivery teams
- 1+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is nice to have
- Experience working in a business-facing technical role is nice to have
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources
- Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
- Project management
- Scrum mastery
- Design thinking
- Problem solving frameworks (e.g. MECE)
- Presentation skills: Ability to communicate technical topics to business audience.
- Team player who can build consensus outside of reporting structures
- Negotiation - Empathy and ability to listen and understand other's points of view
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top