Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:26% - 50%
Job Posting End Date:May 27, 2019
Job Description Summary:The position will manage The Home Depot. A critical component of this role is selling all bottle/can packages to the customers. The Sales responsibilities include managing all aspects of customer's businesses including strategic assessment of the business, sales forecasting, conducting regular business reviews, managing senior level relationships and effectively activating and implementing the beverage strategy. This position will have significant interaction with the Coca-Cola Bottler Partners and Home Depot Operations
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Write Annual Business Plan (APB) in order to forecast volume, revenue and expense.
- Sales and Collaborating for Value: Confirm your understanding of Home Depot's business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various buyers and key decision makers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Conduct regular business reviews with Home Depot in order to build and maintain strong relationships with key members of the organization, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Meet with senior level constituents in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Meet with outlet level management and conduct regular audits to identify opportunities and ensure contractual compliance.
- Confirm your understanding of Home Depot's business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers to success.
- Activate The Coca-Cola Company System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement business plan/solution that meets customer needs and drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers' entire business.
- Vision and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business building ideas that will drive the business.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members (e.g. marketing, finance, operations).
- Interact with the CAT, ARTM and Bottler Teams to develop programs to grow categories within customer base.
- Gather and analyze customer specific data (e.g., annual reports, 10K, store sales, store layout, service history and traffic) in order to understand current economics and state of overall business.
- Bachelor's Degree
Related Work Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of successful sales account management
- Bottler Partnership/Relationships
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Build Bus Plan/Solution/Contingency Plans
- Monitor Customers Contractual Agreements
- Consult w/ and Influence Senior Management
- Category Management
- Pricing and Data Analysis
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top