Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:We are seeking an ETL Engineer to build and maintain our growing data and analytics platform of the future. We are leveraging the cloud to solve complex business questions and drive insights across the organization. Working closely with agile product teams, cloud operations, and solution architects this role will be responsible for engineering the platforms and pipeline technologies to ensure we can scale to meet the needs of our ever growing analytics demands. With a strong focus effectively balancing quality and cost in engineering data movement solutions, he/she should possess deep expertise and hands on experience. This individual should be technical, analytical, have a background in cloud platforms, cloud operations, big data, ETL tools and NoSQL databases. He/she should be familiar with agile techniques and a strong team player.
- Design and build big data movement solutions to answer business intelligence / advanced analytics questions across internal and external data sources
- Develop, maintain, and support robust data pipelines leveraging a variety of technologies, components, and skills
- Design and implement strategies to optimize cloud platforms and solution to maximize user experience and performance while minimizing cost
- Collaborate with data engineers and analysts to capture data requirements
- Participate as a key member of a product team in a dev/ops and agile framework to deliver on a product and platform roadmap
- Evaluate and improve existing BI /data product movement pipelines
- Related work experience: 3+ years of ETL experience
- Required experience:
- At least 2 years of experience with Informatica
- Preferred experience:
- Azure, Cosmos DB, PySpark, Python, Spark, PaaS, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with the following a plus:
- Databricks, AWS / Dynamo DB
- ETL experience building pipelines and patterns for big data movement leveraging NoSQL databases
- Background in data modeling and/or data mining desirable
- Extensive knowledge of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (extract, transform, load) framework
- Experience with visualization software (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau)
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top