Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Mayis 27, 2019
Job Description Summary:This role plays a crucial role in defining the business growth strategies and deliver appropriate framework and marketing plans for our FSSD portfolio (Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes) to accelerate performance and to deliver brand revenue, profit, transactions, volume, market share and equity targets across Central Asia countries.
Critical to this role is working in close partnership with the multifunctional team (Franchise, K&I, IMC, Innovation, Technical) through the creation and implementation of global/regional integrated marketing activities, building innovation pipeline and the monitoring/evaluating initiatives.
S/he is responsible in driving effectiveness and synergies of scale, budget productivity and brand equity by challenging and building on existing frameworks/platforms and by importing and exporting great ideas.
Responsible for developing various programs and their execution; sets pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals; supervise a team of Product Marketing Professionals; manages a product roadmap to support sales goals; prioritizes projects, tracks product development and develops product launch plans. Leads/supervises a team of more than 2 professionals; typically without budget or hire-fire authority; focuses on mentoring and coordination.
- Define the appropriate strategy, marketing approach and plan through identification of FSSD portfolio opportunities based on Business Unit vision, short and long-term brand/business objectives to grow brand revenue, transactions and volume.
- Take the lead in development and production of all communication materials across all contact points for global/cluster charters in close collaboration with IMC.
- Work in close coordination with franchise teams to execute the BU plan at scale whilst also leading any local activity or amplification.
- Work in close coordination with technical department to develop the innovations in FSSD categories including product, package, communication and experiential.
- Work in close coordination with K&I to identify insights and consumer knowledge to validate the marketing plan ; ensure sharing and cascading of knowledge across the BU.
- Track, measure and monitor the delivery of the marketing plan taking any necessary reactive action as appropriate
- Define the investment framework and provide strategic guidance to Franchise team for proper DME allocation across the Marketing mix elements to meet the strategic communication and business objectives
- Categories: Flavored Sparkling
- Countries: 5
This role interacts with and influences all relevant functions of the BU as well as the franchise Operations and Bottlers.
- BU Leadership Team: For his/her countries, present key FSSD portfolio strategies and programs, communication strategies, innovation plan and annual business plan overall.
- Franchise Operations (Directors to managers): Present, influence, invite to participate, and receive system feedback to accelerate business agenda. Work collaboratively with commercial to understand channel opportunities and co-create initiatives that promote development of key occasions for the business.
- Strategic Planning and insights (Managers): Collaborate with function to investigate present or potential opportunities and apply learnings to ensure more effective and efficient strategies and programs. Co-lead development of long range business plan.
- Bottlers (Marketing directors to managers): Present, persuade, problem-solve, consult, influence and recommend strategic initiatives
- Finance (Director and managers): Understand and impact financial levers to improve business, Budget management, commercial finance, and P&L in general
- Global Atlanta and Cluster teams (Brand director to managers): Ensure compliance with global strategy, report on key programs, apply global brand learnings
- Operate and lead marketing programs in context of multi-market Business Unit; need to lead, align and synergize a complex variety of markets.
- Complete analysis of consumers' habits and attitudes across all consumption occasions of category to capture volume and revenue growth
- Understand and build on regional differences to constantly provide consumers with relevant brand programs and activities
This position has accountability for the delivery of the brand strategy and the marketing plan as defined; has decision-making responsibility in many elements of the marketing mix and in the prioritization of the work plan for multi-functional teams. This includes:
- Development and execution of FSSD Portfolio 3-year BP (opportunity selection, strategy development, innovation pipeline, leadership of program development and execution) to deliver LRP targets.
- Lead in close collaboration with IMC the development of communication (from brief to final execution), concept development, marketing asset selection, etc.
- Packaging changes and introductions.
- At least 7 years of consumer marketing experience within global brand context, including specific experience in the development and execution of consumer strategies and programs.
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Project and budget management skills
- Fluency in oral and written communication, information management and negotiation skills
- Results oriented
- Creative thinker
- Strong leader and conflict mediator across different company departments and bottling system
- Proficient in marketing research tools, especially qualitative and quantitative studies. Must be able to brief and give feedback to research department and agency personnel
- Proof on managing complexity and multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or Social Sciences
- MBA preferred
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top