Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 27, 2019
Job Description Summary:To lead Facility management & OPEX productivity (non-people cost) of all offices within ASEAN BU to meet business expectation in term of Compliance, Quality & Cost.
- Develop FM service solution to support office requirement in each country in term of quality, availability and cost. Coordinate with global FM team to drive performance and global service provider (JLL). Lead CapEx process for office fixed asset requirement.
- Deliver productivity initiatives in controllable OPEX spending (excl. people cost, internal charge etc) through sourcing & efficiency improvement
- Lead P2P procurement operation process to ensure we comply with Source-to-Pay process compliance, improve efficiency and ensure service availability for user. Manage overall PR creators within ASEAN BU and future model with Next Generation Service (NGS)
- Support assigned DME sourcing project as needed.
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills, including negotiations
- Procurement Category management knowledge and experience
- Procurement analytical skills
- Sourcing skill in OPEX category
- 7+ years of Office/Facility Management or OPEX sourcing
- Experience in OPEX sourcing and category management
- Experience in key vendor performance management
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top