Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 21, 2019
Job Description Summary:Leads the Sales Planning Team; executes strategies with bottling partners; plans activities that will provide new business opportunities (franchise strategy); conducts external research on market competitiveness and industry statistics; liaises with suppliers and bottlers to ensure alignment with market projections; reviews and implements revenue growth opportunities/solutions; identifies organizational capabilities required to achieve business plan targets. Manages teams with focus on policy and strategy implementation and control rather than development; short-term operational/tactical responsibilities.
Lead regional marketing development contributing to ensure the right implementation of brands strategies by :
- Negotiating with bottlers
- Lead bottler trough implementations
- Evaluate to address corrective actions to BO SLT team, in order to ensure results
Develop together national plans with division brand marketing:
- Actively participate in the construction of brand plans, focusing on providing regional inputs
- Help to design field groups brand portfolio strategy (in line with National Brand Plans), thus defining investments prioritization by brand/region
- Guarantee the full integration of brand plans with market development & key accounts plans
- Support field group market development initiatives with brand marketing plans /activities (media, pop materials, promotions, etc)
- Continuously search / negotiate / plan / lead implementation of local marketing opportunities to leverage both brand equity and volume / revenue
Recommend action plans based on brands, consumer and competition analysis, guiding and training field resources to:
- In-depth analysis of Brands KPIs at regional level
- Track & monitor competition activities / movements
- Recommends new information needs
- Gather & analyze regional consumer / brands information database (CCT, Ibope, Ad-Hoc Researches)
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications:
- Eight to ten years of experience in consumer goods companies including leadership of projects in complex environments with multiple areas & contacts.
- Strong negotiation skills and professional maturity, to build win-win relationships, with key stakeholders.
- Integrated data interpretation is required covering consumer behavior, trade and business understanding in order to adapt Commercial and Brand Strategies to execute local plans.
- Bachelor's Degree from top University,
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top