Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
- Support the accounting function
- Create shopping cart requisitions in KO Buy
- Perform the Central Receiver role in KO Buy
- Receive plant expense purchase orders in KO Buy
- Receive purchase orders for materials
- Take the lead in researching and resolving purchasing issues
- Ensure proper backup and documentation for all invoices
- Actively participate in the Internal Audit Program
- SAP Transactions - daily pack, adjustments, process order completion
- Weekly inventory adjustment report (ZMBGR in SAP)
- Month End SAP and other plant generated reports
- Materials Management
- Work directly with Materials Supervisor to support raw material ordering activities
- Support the maintenance of the internal production schedule, updates to match SAP
- Setup and maintain SAP water blends to match the production schedule
- Maintain material database and spread sheets
- Provide administrative support
- Perform various office administrative duties for all departments
- Perform other duties as required to other function specific needs
- Participate in various projects as assigned.
CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE
- Adherence to all company policies, including all GMP, Environmental, Health and Safety policies
- Ability to communicate effectively with external customers including the Corporate Office in Atlanta.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all members of the plant team
- Strong attention to detail and level of accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good Computer Skills, including all Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint presentations, Access Databases, Lotus Notes, SAP, and Internet capabilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- No JQM exists for this position.
- Employees are considered qualified by meeting the education/experience required by the profile.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top