Job Description Summary
City/Cities:Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Job Posting End Date:June 18, 2019
Job Description Summary:
As the category owner of Hydration to consistently build the Brands (Bonaqua, Aquarius and Glaceau) and grow the Company's Still business.
Develop and build the Brands:
- Identify relevant market and consumer insights on the Hydration categories and turns those insights into opportunities to satisfy the need of consumers.
- Identify and prioritize market place opportunities that deliver transformational volume and value for company.
- Identify, quantify and prioritize growth opportunities for the Brands in order to deliver financial objectives for sustainable system growth.
- Develop winning brand strategy to build brand love and brand value.
- To create product, pack, and supply chain to deliver brand strategy.
- Develop marketing program which able to build and expand the reach and relevance on the Brands.
- Foster consumer interactions that constantly reinforce the business objectives.
- Drive the Business:
Deliver the Brands' volume, revenue and market share objectives and ultimately grow the Company's Still business and profit.
C) Key Result Areas
1. Marketing Planning
- Assist line manager in developing and executing sound beverage strategies for the Brands
- Daily volume tracking and recommend cross-corrective actions when necessary
- Support line manager in developing the overall strategic brand plan which is effective in delivering the market share, volume and profit objectives, and building the brands equity measured via consumer tracking.
- Identify the growth opportunities based on market environment and consumer insights
- Employ consumer insights and global learning in the development of Integrated Marketing Communication strategy that link to the brands' position and objectives
- Monitor competitors' activities and defend against competitive initiatives
- Work with in-house and external research teams to continuously deepen the understanding of consumer needs
- Explore in depth the consumers' perception towards the brand personality and brand imagery for the Brands and the competitors
- Validate the execution issues, product concept and brand positioning
- Cascade the consumer learning to the Advertising Agency, Bottlers and within the System
- Build sound relationship and alignment with Bottlers to ensure effective formulation and execution of brand strategies
2. New Product, Packaging Development & Supply Chain Management
- Monitor consumer trend and beverage trend to identify new opportunities in HK
- Push for new ideas and innovations to develop new products / flavors and packages
- Support line manager in launching of new products / flavors / packages by working in close collaboration with multi-functional team from Technical / SRA / Legal / PAC / Insights / Innovation and Finance Departments
- Assist line manager in monitoring the commercialization process by interacting with Technical and Logistic to ensure sourcing and prompt arrival of ingredients, BB base, mixing instruction and packaging materials for new product launches
3. Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
Push for new creative / innovative ideas to build the Brands
- Lead Advertising and Media Agency to think strategically and focus on developing innovative and effective IMC strategy that links to the brand proposition and fully capitalizes on the knowledge of consumer insights
- Lead Advertising Agency to develop effective advertising based on the IMC strategy. Ensure production of high-quality advertising which truly executes the copy strategy.
- Work closely with Media Agency to develop effective media plans based on the IMC strategy and drive innovative media ideas
- Work with the Advertising Agency to develop relevant promotional / event ideas based on IMC strategy
- Lead the Advertising Agency, Promotion Agency and counterparts in Bottler from concept development to execution and to ensure total integration of marketing plans.
4. Operational Programs
- Work closely with Bottler and Commercial Team to drive for fully integrated marketing programs across BTL channel activities and ATL advertising
- Assist in development of individual channel / customer program.
- Supervision of execution details
5. DME Control
- Effective allocation of DME
- Budget Management and marketing expenses control
Knowledge & Experience:
- 9+ years of marketing experience in multinational FMCG companies
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Marketing or related field
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top