Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:The role will be responsible for budgetary management of the BU center Opex spend and Total SEABU Consolidation, administering Opex Funds, while ensuring compliance with Company Standard Practices and Procedures.
Contributes to provide the BU FD/ Financial Planning and Insight Manager with accurate analysis, benchmarks and reports on a timely manner to ensure optimal allocation of resources in implementation of the Company's business strategies.
Partner with the Franchise Finance and BU Planning teams on the financial requirements needed to identify opportunities that create significant business value and drive long term sustainable profitable growth.
1. Strategic & Annual Business Planning (BP) - Co-ordinate the annual OPEX Business Planning process by:
- Requesting and Collating OPEX budgets from Franchises and BU center Department heads
- Set up & Co-ordinate BP Opex review meetings with FD & Function Heads
- Upload Opex in Financial system as per submissions and direction by Business Unit leadership within the stipulated BP financials guideline
- Summarize OPEX by Franchise/ BU Function
- Provide Feedback to BU functions team on final approved OPEX growth rates
2. Monthly Opex Management:
- Monthly budget tracking and reporting by BU Center Function
- Pro-actively manage Opex spend by : Having periodic meetings with BU center Functional Heads and Franchise Opex controllers/GFO planning Analyst
- FD to review status & suggest remedial actions where needed
- Review of actual Opex charges before close of month for reasonableness, flag issues for reallocation & follow up on charges that ought to have been made as per RE.
- Monthly check off that routine journal has been posted by GFO including Monthly Payroll, T&E, Office Expenses, etc…
- Review BU center functions monthend accruals prior to posting in SAP to ensure accuracy
- Prepare FD monthly total SEABU Opex report
3. Adhoc CAPEX/ Other
- Coordinate the Annual Capital Expenditure budget
- Prepare and upload the Operating Capital Business Plan and related Group submissions
- BU CAPEX budget shift and WBS element creation
- Provide CAPEX input to Senior Financial planning Manager for Economic profit calculation
- Opex adhoc analysis requests
- Financial planning, GFO
At least 3 to 5 years of finance experience in similar roles.
Business Administration, Economics, Commercial Engineering
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top