Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:The role will be leading system direct marketing investment analysis and process improvement. Highly involved in marketing investment resource allocation and annual budget allocation. Through solid campaign ROI analysis, the role will provide thought leadership to optimize marketing spending and improve marketing ROI. In addition, as finance business partner to support Digital team and R&D team, the role will be engaged to run financial analysis and modelling to come up with recommendations on business model, commercial terms, investment and etc. for various projects and initiatives.
- Provide overall system DMI (Direct Marketing Investment) analysis, tracking and insights to help business team understand and make proper decisions.
- Make recommendations for DMI resource allocation among brands and initiatives based on long term business strategy.
- Annual ZBW (Zero-based Work) process and Business Plan process to come up with next year's DMI budget, tthrough working with Marketing, Procurement, and other business team (Franchise, Commercial, E-commerce, PAC, Research, Key Customer Group, etc.)
- By brand financial annual target setting and performance tracking
- Campaign ROI analysis to to help optimize the investment.
- Work with bottlers to improve system DMI management and ROI.
- Finance business partner for Digital team to prepare business cases for new digital initiatives and come up with recommendations on business model, commercial terms, investment and etc. to maximize project return.
- Finance Business Partner with R&D team to support on new innovation initiatives.
- Effectively use existing PowerBI reports to drive insights and business actions; For new use case, build new PowerBI reports together with IT/Consultants.
- Support Finance digitalization journey to digitize/automate financial reporting/analysis process
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 5-10 years working experience, preferably in marketing or commercial finance area with multinational FMCG companies
- Strong financial modelling and analytical capabilities
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Strong business partnering and desire to add value to the business
- Sound knowledge of financial concepts and principles
- Great communication skill is a must to engage with various business partners.
- System development and PowerBI experience/capability is preferred
Education & Professional Qualification:
- University degree or above, preferably in finance or business administration
- CPA/CGMA/ACCA/CFA/MBA preferred
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top