Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Senior Manager - Supply Management manages all aspects of large scale and complex projects to ensure that they are completed on time and within budget. This role designs and implements an operational plan for completing a project; monitors progress and performance against the project plan; resolves operational problems; gathers necessary resources to complete the project; prepares work specifications; selects materials, staff and contractors; conducts project meetings and prepares reports to communicate the status of the project. This position is an individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized areas based on existing solutions and procedures and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Function Specific Activities
- Lead the monthly Hydration & H2O BU S&OP sessions
- Develop strong working knowledge of the product value chains to facilitate continuous improvement
- Provide oversight of product innovation and support as required within Stages & Gates
- Attend and contribute insight to monthly demand & supply planning sessions
- Collaborate with TCCC supply chain leaders on capital and infrastructure strategy.
- Support delivery of core supply chain metrics in cost and service (OOS, On Time Delivery, Order Fulfillment, Inventory Variance)
- Identify, gain alignment and execute cost saving activities.
- Contribute to strategy and improvement for operations: supply chain, inventory, quality control, innovation and coordination with Customer Service.
- Assist in identifying and qualifying new suppliers, especially around innovation
- Complete other business critical tasks as assigned
- Contingency Planning: Knowledge of information used to establish contingency plans for supply chain processes (e.g., cost, risk level, manufacturing and third-party capabilities). Ability to develop contingency plans that meet business requirements, especially around innovation
- Relationship Management (Suppliers, Contractors, Bottlers, Partners): Knowledge of third party supplier/contractor corporate cultures and core competencies. Ability to influence third party supplier/contractor relationship to benefit KO. Knowledge of Bottler/Partner culture and business priorities. Ability to influence Bottler/Partner relationship with KO
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer. Acting as Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert for customer events including plant tours
- Determining Financial Impact: Understanding the financial consequences of decisions; understanding economic value for the system; acting as an owner of the business and making decisions that ensure long-term value
- Total System Cost: Knowledge of assigning costs to activities to evaluate supply chain cost improvement opportunities. Knowledge of total cost (e.g., shipping, warehousing, inventory levels)
Function Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Process Management - Process Benchmarking and Mapping: Knowledge of and the ability to apply skills in benchmarking and process mapping techniques across a supply chain (includes internal and/or third-party entities)
- Supply Chain: Knowledge of elements that make up the supply chain and the interrelationship between these elements. Ability to manage and execute strategies across the supply chain to reduce costs and gain efficiencies in the completion of a quality finished good. Ability to analyze, balance, synchronizes and synergizes all internal and external resources and assets to ensure the progress and ultimate completion of a finished good.
- Business Activity Processes: Ability to establish and define processes, and continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the execution of business activities.
- Process Improvement: Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement. Ability to analyze business processes and develop systems-based solutions that will improve current state.
- Program Management: Knowledge of program management techniques and practices to drive execution of multifaceted integration projects.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of experience with CPG company, Logistics, Manufacturing, Supply Planning, Program Management or Engineering.
Preferred Education and/or Experience
- 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Systems including strategic planning, operational manufacturing & distribution network, Sales &Operations planning, Program Management, Supply Planning and KO products.
- Up to 15%
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top