Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:The Warehouse Supervisor will report to the Inventory Manager and will be responsible for the supervision of a team of associates in the delivery of safe and efficient warehouse operations to include truck loading/unloading, full-goods storage and raw materials sourcing for production.
Must ensure the teams adherence to all Safety, Quality, GMP & FSMA policies and guidelines as well as proper reporting requirements.
Function Specific Activities:
- Lead shift warehousing operations while delivering key performance indicators (safety, quality, service and cost).
- Manage warehouse, shipping and inventory teams on the assigned shift. Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Monitor the warehouse operations; makes periodic checks and adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures to ensure safety, quality and customer service are not being compromised.
- Ensures equipment pre-trip inspections are completed and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Work with the Production, Quality and Maintenance Supervisors on shift to ensure cooperation and alignment exists to drive overall shift objectives daily.
- Manage overall product quality to ensure all standards and specifications are maintained.
- Ensure Associates understand and are delivering performance per the prescribed KPI Targets.
- Ensure that Safety, Waste and/or GEMBA walks are completed multiple times per shift be a highly visible leader that is connected to his/her team Responsible for Associate moral on assigned shift
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Supply Chain degree preferred.
- 3+ years supervising or leading teams a plus Warehouse experience in a manufacturing plant preferred.
- Has worked with SAP ERP systems desired
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or other Continuous Improvement practices Familiarity with manufacturing environment.
- Requires experience managing people and performance metrics.
- Strong computer and database application skills.
- SAP and WMS systems knowledge desired
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top