Job Description Summary
Location(s):Korea, Republic of
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:To contribute to business growth and protect the brands from any impact caused by quality issues.
1. Provide leadership for business partners in quality areas to ensure the compliance with local regulations and KORE.
2. Manage overall governance on quality through close communication
3. Knowledge sharing and capability development of bottler and co-packers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead Quality project related to improvement of process and system
- Conduct Risk Assessment of bottling Plants and co-packers and CAP
- Conduct authorization audit for new co-packer development
- Consult problem solving with bottler's QA team
- Organize training & workshop session for bottler associates
- Develop and implement local BU standard (K-Standards)
- Manage Master Manufacturing Instructions
- Support NPD (New Product Development) projects
- Support KO QSE audits by GAO and follow-up
- Lead fountain QA and provide technical service for key customers.
- Preferred education level: A bachelor's degree or higher in Science, Technology and Engineering or related discipline.
- Preferred experience: Quality assurance in fast moving consumer goods company. (Optional: GFSI and KFDA HACCP experience)
- Specific skills: Communication ability both written and verbal in English and Korean / Technical reporting skill
- Personal characteristics: Maintain professional manner when in stressful situation and take ownership to follow through.
- Physical abilities: Need to be able to travel local and overseas
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top