Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 28, 2019
Job Description Summary:Lead and Manage the development of effective POP designs/Merchandising(MD) tools for brand/channel activities to maximize market execution.
Lead and Manage the development of effective POP designs/Merchandising(MD) tools for brand/channel activities to maximize market execution.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Developing effective MD tools based on the brand/channel strategy to achieve expected results.
( Responsibility of MD for TEA & Other SSD [FANTA, Canada Dry, Sprite] Category )
- Developing innovative MD ideas and solutions for gaining interest of shopper & consumer, and integrate into Brand IMC. (Responsibility of activations for Tea & Other SSD [FANTA, Canada Dry, Sprite] Category Category)
- Mange design and material qualities in all responsibility categories.
- Establish and maintain value-based relationship with other related function members (Marketing team, Channel team, etc), Bottlers, suppliers and agencies.
- Manage all the development cost in charge within the budget and schedule.
- 3-5years of work experience in MD development for FMCG company or other Industries (at commercial company or agency)
- Project Management skills
- Strategic thinking /Logical thinking
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Communication & negotiation skill with stakeholders (Agency, Supplier, etc)
- Design direction skills preferred
- University Degree Required
- Language: Japanese(Native), English(Business)
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top