Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 18, 2019
Job Description Summary:Analysis is mainly centered on financial planning; performs complex financial analysis assignments; responsible for providing advice on regulatory, tax and financial planning decisions, coordinating and consolidating annual budgets. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Prepare financial analysis on new product system value chains by working closely with bottler and commercial teams. Provide commercial finance support on development of OBPPC initiatives & other new initiatives financial business cases
- Manage DME (Marketing expenses) investment and perform DME evaluation to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Initiate a better way of working between KO Finance and Bottler Finance
- Drive system profitability and develop an analysis of system economics by using SET tool. Work closely with commercial teams and bottler finance teams for short term and long term projections supporting SBP and EBP routines
- Manage and provide financial support related to Bottler's financial parts Including value chain, transfer price, financial decks, audit process, quarterly performance analysis, etc.
- Analyse FOC (customer discount) investment and identify risk / opportunities.
- Perform CPA (Customer Price Analysis) to analyse trade term by customers Trade Term and evaluate risks and opportunities
- Support on ad-hoc
- Minimum 8-10 years-experience in commercial financial roles and financial planning. Having a background in FMCG finance team will be an advantage.
- Have a background in managing team with varied background
- University/Advanced degree - Preferred
- Postgraduate/Masters degree - Preferred
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top