Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Digital Workplace Solution Manager will drive the user experience (UX), employee journeys and priorities across digital workplace capabilities with a focus on the digital assistant ensuring an integrated, optimal UX for employees across channels. This role will be responsible for ensuring the needs of our cross-functional teams align with the overall strategy and UX defined across the digital workplace. The Solution Manager will partner and work collaboratively with IT and other functional teams to ensure we're building a product that improves the employee experience. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
The Digital Workplace Solution Manager will be responsible for:
- User Experience Design & Principles - Defining and maintain user experience principles for the digital assistant and integrated channels; ensuring defined UX principles are followed by teams
- User Research - Conducting user research to spark insight and user testing to validate concepts, designs, or usability; leverage user research to evolve and iterate the UX
- Requirements Refinement - Validating requirements and business needs for cross-functional teams and aligning those requirements to the broader backlog
- Prioritization - Prioritization and oversight of cross-functional backlog; working with IT partners to ensure requirements are properly refined and prioritized for the digital assistant aligned with the defined strategy and vision
- Consulting- Specializing in eliciting needs, recommending approaches, and designing solutions; consulting with key partners to continuously ensure alignment on product roadmap
- Wireframes, Technical Documentation and Specifications - Translating creative and functional requirements into user experience design, producing annotated schematics and detailed requirements documentation to elicit decisions, inform scoping and prioritization
- Communication - Communicating design rationale and experience to help educate and provide feedback to cross-functional teams with a focus on user-centered design
- Product Evolution - Prioritization and management of the evolution of the digital assistant product in partnership with the Product Owners and IT Partners; utilize agile processes and principles to iterate and continuously improve the product
- Relationships - Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships across field and corporate functions (i.e., legal, PAC, Finance, HR, IT, etc.); help users to articulate their business needs and objectives and translate into clear user requirements for solution recommendations or product enhancements; collaborate with cross-functional teams and leads to strategize and prioritize needs
- Adoption and Usage - Translate business objectives into user experience to unlock adoption and usage opportunities; use expertise to establish credibility and drive awareness of capabilities and value with internal global clients and IT partners; onboard and educate business owners to help them leverage capabilities in alignment with strategy; work with users to ensure they are leveraging the program & capability that best meets their needs
- Effectiveness and Productivity - Help users to maximize value from the capabilities to connect with their target audience and meet their business objectives; identify and prioritize gaps between the capabilities and needs
- Capability Expertise - Maintain expertise in digital workplace capabilities and technologies, both internal to TCCC and external trends.
- Capability Evolution - Serve as a conduit between clients and program teams to drive alignment and prioritization of product evolution; innovate on tools and processes; use expertise to inform roadmap and strategic enhancement/development of capabilities; learn about new internal offerings and capabilities that may require global scale and adoption
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Independent POV: Knowledge of the internal environment in which the Company's business is conducted. Includes ability to offer a broad perspective that extends beyond a particular functional discipline and draw upon knowledge that comes from frequent interaction with different departments, employees and sources and constituencies outside of the Company.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
- Customer Focus: Making internal customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
- 5+ years in UX design including website, app, and responsive design
- Expertise in Design Thinking, User-centered Design, and User Research methodologies
- Understanding of corporate communications
- Expertise in information architecture and usability design
- Experience with agile development and delivery
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience prioritizing a backlog
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors to deliver results
- Strong relationship building skills with a customer service focus
- Collaborative and inclusive mindset
- Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Familiarity with Social Media
- Self-starter with a problem-solving mindset and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top