Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This job is a member of the Information Technology Team, within the Latin America BI portfolio. The Business Analyst will be responsible for coordinating activities on support on current sales system for Latin America between technical teams and Business. Additional as a development engineer on the BI & analytics.
The ideal candidate is energetic, passionate about learning, evangelizing on new technology and can connect and communicate with business and technical stakeholders
- Manages all aspects of multiple simultaneous fast-paced assigned projects with distributed teams
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating deliverable requirements and formats.
- Develops product and project roadmap, release plan, resource allocation, funding request, communication plan, risks and issues management plan, test plan, and defect management plan
- Uses business analysis techniques for gathering and documenting complex requirements, scoping, interviewing, facilitation, system component design, testing, and implementation
- Vendor Management: Acts as a liaison between business units and 3rd party vendors
- Support and operations: Can perform root cause analysis of technical platforms and perform technical or operational tasks on assigned applications
- Analyze and document functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Feels comfortable around technology; able to learn and in turn educate to other stakeholders on new opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 1-2 years of progressive broad-based information systems and business experience
- 1-2 years of experience managing and delivering mission-critical, high-availability large and small IT development projects using structured project management and system development methodologies
- SQL Database programming
- Experience on BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableu for reporting.
- ETL development
- Programming skills (language non-specific)
- Fluent in English, able to communicate efficiently (written and spoken) with global teams
- Team-focused with high energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodology
- Business Process Management (BPM), Process Mapping, Workflows automation
- Strong analytical, estimating, and problem-solving skills
- Develop tactical methods to achieve objectives and goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word
- Broad experience in a variety of computing platforms, such as mainframe, client/server, web, cloud, and social media
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top