Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Production Lead has a responsibility of leading overall operations of a production operation according to production schedule and instructions from management.
Key roles of this position are to give instructions to team members on production floor to produce product with required safety/quality and meeting delivery time/schedule.
Leading ISO/KORE operation in the production and providing operational training to team members are also important job of this position.
- Lead daily production operation giving instructions to team members on production floor for tasks such as:
- Check production schedule.
- Communicate with team members to provide information related to the operation.
- Check overall daily operations to ensure the operations properly done according to SOP.
- Decide task allocation for daily operations.
- Provide support to other production area by communicating with other leads as needed.
- Communicate with other function members (e.g. Maintenance/Warehouse/QA) in case of issues.
- Report details of events occurred in the room to supervisor as a contact of the team.
- Act for a supervisor during the absence of the supervisor.
- Other task may be assigned depending on business needs.
- Lead the following ISO/KORE operation for the production room to ensure compliance.
- Check CCP and maintain HACCP system
- Conduct risk assessment
- Implement corrective action plans
- Create and correct SOPs according to requirements and audits.
- Lead the team to maintain sustainability (Zero accidents, Water/Energy saving) in production operation.
Improvement of Operations
- Lead implementation of GMP(5S), TPM(Daily Maintenance) and Kaizen activities.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures.
- Work in SAP & Infinity. Visual ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems.
- Ability to record information.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods.
- High School or GED (Required)
Years of Experience:
- 1-2 years leading team/group a plus
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top