Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Industrial & Anaerobic wastewater operator experience preferred with minimum Massachusetts Waste Water Certification Grade 5C with the ability to pass Massachusetts 6C exam within 6 months of hire. Operates and maintains a waste water treatment plant in accordance with relevant regulations; performs repairs and conducts preventative maintenance for equipment; collects samples and conducts laboratory tests; keeps appropriate records. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may instruct other para-professionals.
- Operate wastewater treatment and associated equipment
- Manage wastewater operations in an environmentally responsible manner
- Resolve minor equipment technical issues
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties
- Maintain accurate records and logs
- Conduct wastewater sampling and analyses
- Generate work orders
- Troubleshoot and correct problems during equipment operation.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, Company rules, and policies.
- Operate lift truck, electric pallet jack as needed.
- Complete and maintain accurate documentation/logs of activities during shift.
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery problems as related to utilities.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as required.
- Assist SES department in safety environmental and security issues
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand instructions given in English.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operations manuals, basic electrical and mechanical drawings, and to perform minor maintenance tasks (after training) as related to wastewater equipment.
- Ability to cover varying work 12-hour shifts and overtime from 1st to 2nd shift to cover for staff absences in wastewater.
- Minimum 42 hours/week, Position may require employee to work various shifts and/or flexible hours.
- Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, indoor/outdoor transition, heights, high noise levels, and wetness, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.
- Common laboratory equipment, personal computer, forklift, hoist, hand cart, hand tools, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals, and MSDS sheets.
- Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection.
- Travel to other locations.
- Explain and demonstrate job tasks to visitors.
- Order supplies and chemicals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top