Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 27, 2019
Job Description Summary:We are looking for an E-commerce Commercial Manager who is responsible for the Business to Consumer commercial strategy.
• The role will be leading the commercial strategy to accelerate the expansion of our B2C model in Mexico, plus support to develop new capabilities and other functional areas (portfolio management, marketing, consumer satisfaction). Close collaboration with several stakeholders will be part of the daily basis of this person (agencies, partners and direct team members).
• The successful candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and consistent change. She/He is able to think and act strategically with a start-up mentality and hands-on approach. Has a strong sense on customer centricity and capable to leverage data insights when elaborating solutions.
• Candidates should balance agility with operational discipline and feel comfortable by understanding and connecting business requirements into technology solution, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
Responsible for develop and strengthen the consumer value proposition.
• Develop strategic plans to encourage business growth.
• Develop and define consumer adquisition strategies.
• Develop risk assessments and pricing structures for products to work toward commercial efforts.
Develop a strong relationships network within B2C community, so as they respond to our goals and initiatives.
• Take a lead role in solving commercial issues that may arise. Lead multifunctional teams (agencies, bottlers, KO team members).
• Build relationships to establish business opportunities
Develop insights in order to enrich frameworks and strategy guidelines.
• Lead, build and execute an excellent omnichannel strategy
• Define and develop the core commercial capabilities.
• Managing budgets, expenses, pricing and commercial arrangements
Lead and prioritize commercial initiatives.
• Prepare and manage digital marketing budget & communication plan
• Define promotions and discounts strategies among the different digital projects.
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to execute day-to-day commercial activities (promotions, purchase experiences, customer engagement) to feed backlog stories and tasks
Support and enable internal/external for market expansion
Competencies & Skills
- Accepting and building accountability
- Leadership & strong sense of decision making
- Demonstrating curiosity, openness, empowerment and self-confidence
- Using judgement and common sense
- Exerting personal influence
- Encourage calculated risks and improve along the way
- Driving innovation
- Demostrate an Agile, Start-up and hands-on mindset
- Design, plan, implement & execute
- Communication, negotiation and influence
- Team working/ engagement /availability
- Sense of urgency
- Customer centric mindset
- Vast Knowledge on digital commerce, its KPIs and main strengths
- Consumer trends and Ecommerce Economics
- Process standardization and Project management
- Deep understanding on Technology
- Google Analytics and digital KPIs
- UX general knowledge
- Strategies Development & Execution
- Strong negotiation background
- Consumer centric obsessed
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top