Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 31, 2019
Job Description Summary:Integrated Services is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal services organization providing a wide range of transactional as well as select expertise and consulting services across all Coca-Cola business units within various service areas focused on Associates, Financials, Suppliers, and others.
Our Warsaw Team provides its services mainly to the above mentioned business units in Europe, Middle East and Africa. On top of that we deliver a number of select services to Coca-Cola operations across the globe.
Job Description Summary
As Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards) Specialist you will be responsible and accountable for the coordination of delivery of Compensation, Benefits, Time & Attendance and Pre-payroll services to associates based in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) within a specific cluster of countries. In order to resolve cases and find solutions for internal customers and external vendors, you will work with established procedures handling the administration of one or more C&B programs. Additionally, you will maintain benefit records and prepare documents necessary for implementing benefit coverage. Beyond that, you will be responsible for Pre-Payroll input processing.
As Total Rewards Specialist, you will also have a chance to participated in global C&B projects and initiatives.
What you can expect:
- A diverse team-environment amongst highly skilled professionals.
- A truly international work environment with daily interaction with individuals from different countries, functions and cultures.
- Challenges and responsibilities in a diverse portfolio of tasks.
- Opportunity to develop and build expertise in a large variety of countries within the EMEA region, utilizing your language skills.
- Possibility to enhance your career in a fast-paced, industry leading company.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Our beverages for life whenever you have a craving :).
- Temporary role for 2 years.
Responsible to resolve on-demand queries on compensation, benefits and time & attendance from internal and external customers in a timely manner and with a focus on an outstanding associate and customer experience, ensuring the customer relationship management system (Salesforce) is used efficiently, making sure that individual and team KPIs are achieved. Liaise with Total Rewards Analysts on complex C&B queries.
- Compensation: Support CRT Process Management, off-cycle compensation process and implementation of global and local bonus plans, i.e. reporting, eligibility checks, review guidelines, etc.
- Benefits: Administer all available local country benefits programs as well as global programs applicable in the location end-to-end. Accountable and responsible for researching, resolving and responding to enquires and escalations from customers on their benefits. Ensure benefits administration is done as per defined Benefits RACI. Process any benefits plans purchase orders, including follow up and reconciliation.
- Time & Attendance: Ensure accurate and timely change to associates' data, work schedules, leave balances and overtime, etc., provide coaching and guidance to associates and people managers on time & attendance, ensure time & attendance practices are aligned with internal and external policies and labor law.
- Pre-Payroll: Interface with Payroll team to make sure compensation, benefits and time & attendance related data are smoothly processed via payroll inputs. Responsible to provide Pre-Payroll input, including but not limited to new hires, leavers, health/life insurance inputs, salary changes, etc.
- Continuous Improvement: Suggest actions that can improve current total rewards processes, follow legislation changes in assigned countries, share insights, and take part in projects and activities related to Operation Excellence.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in HR and/or Payroll.
- Previous experience in benefits administration and cooperation with vendors is a plus.
- Ideally multi-country experience gained in a shared services organization.
- Fluency in Business English, any other language fluency is highly acknowledged.
- Excellent and compelling communication ability married with cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top