Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Revenue Planning Analyst is responsible for supporting the creation of the $20B Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Bottler Revenue Plan for USA Operations. The role requires strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Responsible for ensuring the bottler revenue plan is accurately reflected in the sales and planning reporting systems for each of the key stakeholders - Brand, National Retail Sales, Franchise Leadership & Bottler.
• Assist with design, creation and implementation of analytical tools that support clients in developing the bottler revenue plan (clients include - NRS, Bottler RGM, Franchise Leadership, Commercial Leaders)
• Provide analytical support for the development and stewardship of the US Ops annual bottler revenue plan
• Act as an SME to client group to support the delivery of quality input into the planning process (process and tools)
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Support the annual Bottler Revenue Planning Process. Ensure that all Planning milestones are achieved through the on-time delivery of tools and plan updates that enable clients to provide high quality and timely input into the planning process
- Support the creation of Annual Revenue Targets, incorporating input from key stakeholders. Update planning tools, diligently capturing inputs from key stakeholders, ensuring accuracy of the inputs and of the resulting price / revenue / volume targets at each step throughout the planning process. Deliver the base updates and plan-scaling processes. Enable key processes that result in annual plan targets that are aligned across all key stakeholders
- Responsible for the delivery of reports and analytics as needed by stakeholders to understand the composition of the plan and degree of stretch relative to current business trends
- Develop a collaborative partnership with key stakeholders - particularly Franchise RGM
- Participate in weekly planning routines providing process updates as needed to stakeholders in NRS/Channels, Brands / Categories, Bottlers / Franchise, Finance US Ops Leadership.
- Develop and maintain planning tools. Responsible for executing improvements to the planning tools and process as needed to better facilitate the planning process and create value for stakeholders.
- Strong technical, problem solving & analytical skills
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- High level of tenacity and attention to detail
- Curiosity - drive to identify better ways to work, to understand the what behind the numbers
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong strategic & systematic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
- Identify client needs and creates value; proven ability to work with high degree of autonomy once given direction.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree (engineering, finance, business)
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in sales, finance or RGM with expertise in customer planning, focused on delivery of world-class results in a complex, distributed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver upon results; ability to make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Experience working on complex analytical problems
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong technical skills to solve complex problems
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top