Job Description Summary
City/Cities:Issy Les Moulineaux
Job Posting End Date:June 1, 2019
Job Description Summary:Reports to France General Manager and works closely with:
• France Leadership Team and their personal assistants;
• Western Europe BU senior management;
• And more broadly with all associates based in France.
The core job responsibility is to:
- Operate as a key member of the team who, using initiative and a positive ‘can do' attitude, assists the France GM with a variety of administrative duties to ensure a smooth running of the team.
Reports to France General Manager and works closely with:
- France Leadership Team and their personal assistants;
- Western Europe BU senior management;
- And more broadly with all associates based in France.
Main tasks are to:
- Manage proactively the France GM diary, responding to meeting requests from internal and external parties in a way that best optimizes the allocation of the GM's time. Requires constant changes, prioritization and flexibility.
- Coordinate meetings and other ad'hoc team / company events (often virtual e.g. video-conference, telephone conference, Leadership team meeting, etc.).
- Provide assistance for visiting members of the Western Europe or Global leadership team, as required.
- Arrange international and domestic travels and put together travel itineraries
- Compile, edit and proof-read presentations, correspondence and reports.
- Screen, handle and redirect all internal and external requests - often of a confidential nature - in an appropriate and timely manner, drafting of correspondence and follow up on requests, etc.
- Process expenses for the France GM in a timely manner.
- SAP tasks including raising of purchase orders/entering goods receipts/ creating new vendors/changing vendor details/urgent payment requests/intercompany transfers etc.
- Coordinate ad hoc project work and other tasks as required.
- Manage the seats' allocation for clients or internal invitations at Stade de France, Bercy or Parc des Princes.
- Provide cover for other France PAs during holidays and sick leave.
Key skills required:
- Diplomacy/discretion to deal with sensitive/confidential matters
- Keen attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative (proactive) to deal with requests sometimes without direction from GM
- Ability to work under pressure, with a flexible and ‘can do' attitude to deal with changing priorities
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Commitment to team work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good technical/IT skills (incl. SAP)
- Knowledge of Company procedures and policies
- Advanced level of Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint SAP
- Bachelor's degree or University (Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience at similar level (i.e. Senior PA / Executive level)
- Worked in an international environment
That sounds appealing ? Then start now - let's put your passion into action !
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top