Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:If you thrive on being on the cutting edge of innovation - this job is for you! The AI Product Manager is responsible for translating cutting edge technologies into language that business leaders can understand, and, conversely, making business problems relatable and applicable to technical teams. As a result, this position will develop deep subject matter expertise not only in the applications of AI, machine learning, deep learning, and robotics, but also with every aspect of Coca-Cola's global business: finance, marketing, scientific research and development, product innovation, and much more.
We're a lean “startup” within a big enterprise, so we have the best of both worlds - the agility of a startup with the challenges and scale of one of the largest systems in the world. To get us there, we need you to use the newest technologies, test them out in proofs of concept, then help us scale them across the globe. Then it's on to the next innovative idea. You'll join a cross-functional team of technical and non-technical staff that functions in an agile/devops model with the product analyst mainly serving in the role of Scrum product owner.
We need a go-getter who is comfortable owning new product development from ideation to global deployment -- including presenting to senior leaders, building product roadmaps, determining smart goals and the KPIs to get us there, and more. The good news is you won't be doing this alone because you will be a key member in a growing team. You'll have a chance to participate in a global team and help grow our team's reach across a system of 700,000+ people.
- Develop deep understanding of problems that our business is facing and be the SME in resolving them with technology
- Be the technical product manager for Coca-Cola's Digital Assistant, the enterprise version of Alexa/Google Home that will have a dramatic impact on the experience of Coca-Cola's internal associates
- Build outstanding products using product management: understand your user, their pain points, and build a roadmap for a solution that can solve that problem. Set good goals and KPIs/metrics to make sure that we're able to meet our targets
- Build mock-ups and wireframes to illustrate how products could work and iterate with end-users during the product development process
- For the products you manage, be the project manager that is responsible for hitting key milestones and track to the overall timeline. This role is not a scrum master, but will be accountable for high-level project milestones
- When required, conduct business analysis to determine requirements for the products that we build
- Develop a working understanding of the applications of AI and the problems that it can solve so that you can represent our team's areas of focus to technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of industry trends around AI and emerging technologies
- Be able to prioritize against many different feature priorities in a data-driven fashion
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- 3+ years experience in product management, project management, or business analysis in the field of software development
- Proven track record at managing multiple projects in fast paced cross-functional team environment.
- Exposure or working knowledge of artificial intelligence, machine learning, chatbots, and/or other related technologies
- 2+ years working directly with technical delivery teams
- 1+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is nice to have
- Experience working in a business-facing technical role is nice to have
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources
Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
- Product management
- Project management
- Design thinking
- Product roadmap creation
- Problem solving frameworks (e.g. MECE)
- Presentation skills: Ability to communicate technical topics to business audience.
- Team player who can build consensus outside of reporting structures
- Negotiation - Empathy and ability to listen and understand other's points of view
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top