Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Regional Marketing Manager provides direction and leadership to a team of brand ambassadors, and agency resources within his/her region. Regional Managers also develop and implement marketing programs and initiatives to achieve brand and department goals. A top priority for this position is to support our regional bottlers and sales partners connecting local marketing activity to retail.
MANAGE AND IMPLEMENT FIELD MARKETING PROGRAMS AND INITIATIVES WITHIN SPECIFIED REGION.
- IMPLEMENTS STRATEGY, CREATES LOCAL MARKET TACTICS
- BUDGET AND GOALS MANAGEMENT
- RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITY IN MARKET
EFFECTIVELY TARGET ACTIVITY, SOURCE REGIONAL BRAND EVENT PARTNERSHIPS AND INFLUENCERS, NEGOTIATE TERMS.
- SOURCING EVENT PARTNERSHIPS
- NEGOTIATING TERMS
- BUILDING AND MAINTAINING RELATIONSHIPS
- ROI EVALUATIONS
CONNECT FIELD MARKETING ACTIVITY TO RETAIL. SUPPORT REGIONAL SALES AND BOTTLER PARTNERS TO ACHIEVE BUSINESS GOALS.
- LEADS BRAND MARKETING COMMUNICATION LOCALLY
- LOCAL BOTTLER ENGAGEMENT
- LEVERAGES MARKETING ACTIVITY WITH EMERGING BRANDS & BRAND SALES
- WORKS DIRECTLY WITH LOCAL RETAILERS
- BLITZES AND CREW DRIVES
RECRUIT, MANAGE, DEVELOP FULL TIME, SEASONAL, AND AGENCY MARKETING STAFF.
- RECRUITS ALL BRANDS DEDICATED STAFF
- PROVIDES TRAINING AND ONBOARDING
- MANAGE RESOURCE SEASONALITY
- DEVELOPS TALENT FOR FUTURE EMERGING BRANDS PLACEMENT
- Must live IN New York City or within a commutable distance - strong geographic knowledge of the market is a must; familiarity with the Northeast region a plus
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, Health & Wellness or a related major
- 3+ years of Field Marketing or Brand Marketing experience with budget accountability, ideally with a beverage or CPG company
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including some early mornings, nights and weekends and some travel
- Must have a passion for Topo Chico® Sparkling Mineral Water and act as a steward for the brand
- Experience and a proven track record of success with event planning and/or project management
- Experience training & managing a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently, prefer autonomy and can deal with a wide range of personalities
- Strong technology skills - specifically knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, experience with internet research and social media
- A clean driving record
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Ability to lift and move 50+ lbs.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top