Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:May 24, 2019
Job Description Summary:The main responsibility of the Business Process Solution Architect is develop and maintain a logical model of the business processes and information required to support the Enterprise in achieving its goals and objectives and to leverage the model to establish and document consistent meaning across the organization, allowing technical users to better interrelate and share its content across applications, and business users to better manage and integrate across functions and organizational boundaries.
- Responsible for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions and business processes models that meet functional requirements.
- Leads process modeling workshops and sessions that engage the business and technology partners to analyze, implement and update processes by utilizing sound process models and techniques.
- Identifies and executes strategies and supporting tactics to engage and influence stakeholders for the adoptions of process design. Builds action plans and drives execution.
- Partner with project teams and/or business to gain knowledge about the processes, understand the process objectives and regulatory guidelines in order to deliver process design in accordance with enterprise standards.
- Lead and coach documenters to execute process design deliverables in the process modeling yool. Creates QA methods to make sure all documenters working in the database are respecting the approved methodology and standards.
- Document process models when required.
- Knowledge of internal Business Partners in their context: strategies and plans, organizational structure, decision-making process, contacts, technology infrastructure and systems, process methodology, routines and tools.
- Manage and steward the relationships for the purposes of gaining insights to drive process architecture and standardization.
- Train and coach business teams in optimizing use of process design and the process modeling tool.
- Develop and oversees the process modeling standards and methods.
- Provide expertise in developing the Enterprise Taxonomy and process governance framework based on the organization needs, and anticipated technology advances to guide solutions and project teams.
- University/Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with ARIS platform or other tools used to document processes
- Experience with Release Cycle Management Process (Design to Production)
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work across business and IT Teams
- Agility in working across functions as well as an ability to develop deep expertise in enterprise modelling across functions
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top