Job Description Summary
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:May 21, 2019
Job Description Summary:Jr Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and implementing local plans, in collaboration with Division Marketing, Field and Solar Bottler, in order to keep sustainable KO system business growth
He/ she must be an expert on local consumers and market dynamics, aiming to capture local value opportunities, feed national strategies and maximize the implementation of the plans at local level.
He/ she will be responsible for SSD portfolio management- including regional brands - and will propose resource allocation on markets and brands platforms, seeking productivity and leveraging funds# investments.
- Design business solutions with focus on consumers, fully integrated with cross-functional teams
- Implement local marketing initiatives, as per brand experience and sampling
- Facilitate roll-out of strategies and brand plans by inspiring and negotiating with Bottler
- Actively participate in the construction of national strategies and plans, by providing regional inputs
- Continuously search for local opportunities to leverage SSD brands equity and business growth Drive Productivity
- Define investments prioritization by brand and region to accelerate performance, capitalizing upon local business opportunities and fact-based recommendations
- Control regional marketing budget with Solar and operationalization of the budget Foster Collaboration to create an agile and learning-driven organization
- Be responsible for brands KPIs at regional level
- Act as a key business leader: drive business reviews, incentive knowledge sharing, learning reapplication and experience transfer across KO system
- Recommend action plans based on brands, consumers and market in-depth analyses Be a leader coitional marketing intern# Dedicate qualitative time to develop reg
- He/ she is accountable for SSD portfolio volume, revenue and equity performance at Solar Region.
- Solar is the second largest Bottler within KO System in Brazil
JUDGEMENT AN DECISION MAKING:
- He/she will lead system marketing decisions on regional business priorities and will decide about marketing priorities and investments
- This is an inspiring role and he/ she must provide true leadership to the franchise market
- Main Internal Contacts: Marketing Community; Market Development & Operations; Technical & logistics; Finance
- Knowledge and Insights; amongst others
- Main External Contacts: Bottler; agencies; others.
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive business experience in significant consumer-driven roles with proven record of delivering brand love and value growth
- Strong negotiation skills and professional maturity to build win-win relationships, with diverse stakeholders# In-depth understanding, knowledge and practical experience in consumer marketing.
- Integrated data interpretation is fundamental in order to adapt Commercial and Brand Strategies to execute local plans.
- Team player and people-oriented within matrix organization. Experience in leadership of projects in complex environments with multiple areas & contacts
Builds Brand Value:
- Understands the external environment (competitive and market) and identifies new sources of oportunity
- Interrogates data to identify core business levers
- Balances facts with intuition to distill complex opportunities into compelling business cases
- Understands the operational fundamentals of our Bottling System
- Leverages financial rigor to prioritize and allocate resources effectively
- Measures financial and equity impact of investments and institutional izes learnings
- Deploys discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market Builds Brand Love:
- Anticipates future trends to engage and delight consumer
- Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviors
- Pursues innovation and change with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Craft sa vision for what the brand/ category/ market could be# Persuades and inspires others to create belief complex
- Balances intuition and fact to distill
- Languages: Portuguese (Fluent/Native) and English (Fluent)
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top