Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Coca-Cola Company is going through a digital transformation of our SAP system upgrading to SAP S4 Hana globally. We are looking for an IT Lead for the Quality and New Products Introduction workstreams. This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team of representatives that helps to ensure the business analysis needs and designing solutions are met e.g. development of applications, testing the performance and usability of applications etc. Managing teams with focus on policy and strategy implementation and control rather than development; short-term operational/tactical responsibilities. This individual will manage an Agile team of 5-10 internal and external resources. He/She will be based in Atlanta but will be expected to travel between 25-50%.
- Global IT Workstream Lead role is accountable for designing, building, testing, and deploying the new IT system and enabling processes for a workstream in Business Units, CPS and North America Supply chain operations.
- The role will require IT & Supply Chain expertise in at least one function, understanding of SAP as well as Supply Chain and BU,CCNA and CPS processes and personnel, appropriate communication skills, and the ability to lead highly complex and cross-functional initiatives.
- The role will work closely with BU, CCNA and CPS Business Process Directors and Business Process Leaders as well as Business associates in the supply chain team to understand the current and desired end state process. The encumbant will then manage the design and implementation of the end state desired process in the ERP system and associated support systems including the integration between systems, migration from legacy to the new system as well as ensure BAU support porecesses are in place and functional.
- The role will provide key inputs for Process and Solution design, testing, training, and implementation at all CCNA, CPS, and relevant BU facilities.
Support development and tracking of critical metrics to monitor success
IT Thought leader for the workstream
The lead will have experience and expertise in project management, virtual team management, outsourced delivery management, change management, resource utilization, IT training, ERP development and deployment.
- Quality Management (Quality Notifications, Process Quality Inspections, Integration with LIMS, Certificate of Analysis, Compliance Forms)
- New Products Introduction Process (Product commercialization, Product Life Cycle, Master Data)
- Lead the IT design and execution of a fully integrated SAP system for their workstream across CCNA/CPS Supply Chain networks.
- This works includes design, development, testing, deployment and hyper care supporting all CCNA/CPS Plants and related operations.
- Provide key input to design and execution and successful transition to the new environment
- Lead Technical Testing and Training of IT support associates across workstream
Leading a culturally and geographically dispersed team over multiple timezones.
Alligning with multiple IT Workstream teams as well as Business teams
Working with Global and CCNA Business Teams
Working with Program Contour team and consultants
Strong Communication skills
- Design & deployment complexity driven by technology change, geographic breadth, differing requirements across the system and the number of stakeholders, number of plants across the globe for CCNA and CPS Locations.
- Implement processes, practices and tools to allow for multiple paths of delivery to meet business requirements. i.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies.
- Recommend process improvements and drive alignment across the project organization.
- Collaborate with business partners, CPS IT, CCNA IT and global IT to prioritize business solutions and refine the SAP implementation roadmap.
- Leverage a lean resource model that relies on third party resources to deliver demand where required.
- Influencing leader in the Business Systems network for areas of responsibility. Collaborating across geographies, focusing on driving value, leveraging best practices, driving process standardization globally. Inspires others to adopt the new processes and improvements.
Judgment and Decision Making:
- Validates / challenges business plans against strategic imperatives to ensure alignment and value creation.
- Drives the execution and implementation of approved solutions within area of responsibility, ensuring business value extracted and business case objectives have been delivered. Ensures appropriate resources are available.
- Involvement is required on the overall project budget control.
- Key to this role is the requirement to manage a wide range of potential issues and be able to make appropriate decisions in a timely way.
Type of previous work experience required:
- Experience in Supply Chain operations
- 5 plus years Supply Chain IT program execution experience
- 5 plus years SAP experience
- 5-7 years of diversified Business Process and operational knowledge
- Experience with a Full Cycle SAP Implementation
- Complex program management / implementation, influencing and communication skills
How many years of previous work experience are required?
Indicate the minimum education level required to perform this job.
- University/Bachelor's Degree
- SAP Certification
- S/4 Hana Training
- Project Management Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top