Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 22, 2019
Job Description Summary:Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) professional with strong focus on Social Media Strategy, Digital Engagements and Connections Planning for South East Asia.
Drive and implement digital marketing & communication campaigns along with broader IMC community, Brand Marketing teams, IT & technology teams and Digital & Ecommerce team - bring IBX (integrated brand experience) campaigns to life through ASEAN wide marketing programs.
To ensure both digital marketing and social media innovation are included as part of TCCC's overall 360 marketing executions.
The role requires a deep understanding of online advertising, eCommerce, social media, and trends that will help develop and efficiently drive our brand portfolio across South East Asian markets.
The role is also responsible for accelerating our overall Digital IQ within the Marketing & Commercial functions. This role will report into the ASEAN Director of IMC, and work closely to develop strategic, innovative concept briefs/initiatives and manage in-market teams and agencies to ensure high-quality campaign execution working together with the Regional IMC, Digital and Brand Marketing teams.
Hands-on large IMC Project management focusing on Social Media Strategy, Digital Engagements and Connection Planning for South East Asia.
a. ASEAN SOCIAL EXPERIENCE LAB (SXL) Management
b. Thought Leadership for MEDIA BUYING, PRODUCTIVITY & PLANNING (including Programmatic)
c. Driving CONNECTION PLANNING & IBX mindset & toolkit usage.
d. Managing & Establishing MARKETING DASHBOARDS, IMC DATA & MEASUREMENT Practices
e. Leading PARTNERSHIPS (GoJek, Foodpanda, Grab, etc) and COLLABORATION (Google, Facebook, LINE etc.) initiatives with social Media & social-Commerce platforms.
- Leverage and lead adaptation of digital IMC initiatives for TCCC Brands.
- Influence and collaborate with the Regional Digital and Brand Marketing teams to deliver integrated brand experiences (IBX). Help teams set appropriate KPIs for marketing campaigns based on key objectives and driving towards these metrics.
- Manage risk, vendors, agencies and timelines for creating and deploying digital marketing initiatives.
- For large ASEAN wide campaigns, direct all aspects of the “digital supply chain” from marketing messaging, asset creation, transcreation, content and delivery for digital platforms.
- Oversee TCCC ASEAN digital & traditional media spend and report on media best practices and benchmarks.
- Test new media opportunities targeting and identifying new digital capabilities including eCommerce, Creative Technologies and Social Media platforms (Google, Facebook, LINE, GoJek, FoodPanda, etc.).
- Partner with interactive agencies and affiliates to deploy innovations for digital marketing campaigns specific to the teen / youth marketing.
- Measure and report on success of digital media launches and provide insight to best practices in the Region.
- Leverage key insights about Impulse / FMCG marketing to inform digital strategies by Brand and Channel.
- Ensure digital innovation aligns with trends and maximizes business potential for our Brands.
- Partner with Global IMC & Digital teams to guide local adaptation for increasing social media tools & partnerships relevant to the ASEAN markets.
Thought Leadership Responsibilities
Bringing cutting edge thinking & innovation focusing on Social Media Strategy, Digital Engagements and Connection Planning for South East Asia.
f. CAPABILITY BUILDING in the area of Social Media & Digital Marketing
g. Media, Digital & Data AGENCY MANAGEMENT & Best Practice Development
h. Linking ECOMMERCE & ONLINE IMPULSE PURCHASE with IMC campaigns.
i. Incubating CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY in large IBX initiatives.
- Ensure TCCC IMC & Marketing remains the thought leader and delivers digital campaigns ahead of the competitions' use of digital/online in the local market.
- Review and iterate on the success of New Media marketing programs and scale the learnings to all ASEAN Regions.
- Provide collaborative oversite and recommendations to sustain and grow TCCC social media presence.
- Partner with the Insights, IT & Technology, Social and Digital teams to create and execute digital strategies for specific high impact projects.
- Increase the overall Digital IQ in TCCC ASEAN.
- Demonstrate passion and expertise in working with digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills combined with sound business acumen
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional organization, and a global mindset
- A driven capacity for executing new digital initiatives • Proven strategic approach within digital, and social media marketing • Vendor management and oversight of digital media spend
- Experience in Operational and applied Marketing Management
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- 12+ years of experience minimum
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top