Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Operations Engineer is the primary operations and technical support contact for EMEA IT Marketing's software systems, used by The Coca-Cola Company's markets across the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region. They are accountable for the operation and interoperability of the IT systems and components that compromise our technology stack.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer requests, manage and escalate incidents, work closely with vendors to resolve tickets;
- Provide technical support to our development teams to accelerate delivery;
- Conduct tests and perform monitoring of our platforms to ensure that they function as expected and that our vendors meet their SLAs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP) and IT service desk processes;
- Technical support (Level 1, Level 2) experience;
- Ability to write and edit valid HTML/CSS markup;
- Ability to use terminal/shell applications and web debugging tools;
- Working knowledge of XML and Web Services (REST, SOAP APIs);
- Ability to use issue tracking tools (Jira), and knowledge management tools (Confluence).
Nice to have skills:
- System administration experience in the enterprise;
- Content editing and/or administration experience with enterprise-grade Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM);
- Operations experience with customer identity management systems such as Janrain, Auth0, or Azure AD B2C;
- Familiarity with DevOps culture and agile methodologies (Kanban preferred);
- Certification or understanding of ITIL and Six Sigma frameworks.
- Terminal/shell applications;
- API debuggers;
- Code editors;
- Microsoft Office.
Related Work Experience:
1-2 Years proven experience as Operations Engineer or other related field.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top