Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 1, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Coca-Cola Company is recruiting a full-time Commercial Finance Intern based in Prague for a period of 12 months.
This position is an excellent opportunity for somebody who has learned the “basics” of finance/management accounting at University, has already collected some practical experience in commercial finance and/or planning and control, and would like to bring theory to life.
The position gives you a unique chance to be part of an international team. You will be supporting the Commercial Finance Team in providing a return of investment point of view for all key operations and marketing projects, preparing and analyzing value chains and supporting market analysis and competitive reviews.
The ideal candidate will be close to finishing his/her studies or has already graduated in business administration or comparable degree with a focus on finance/management accounting and has collected internship experience in finance, ideally in international FMCG companies. Excellent skills in MS Office, internet, email as well as English language are a must. Knowledge of local and International Accounting Standards, ability to operate and utilize financial and market information databases such as Canadean/Nielsen, project management and previous experience in commercial finance and/or planning and control are a plus. The person we are looking for should be highly motivated, willing to learn and explore new things, equipped with good analytical skills, open-minded, outgoing, solution-oriented, communicative, flexible, proactive and responsible.
- Participation in the communication and financial management/evaluation with the country Bottler, including management and reporting on the Net Revenue for Incidence model, water & Juice sharing models (system P&Ls), New Product Development Business cases and Customer Funding.
- Participation in the development of System Value Chains as relevant for identified innovation projects. Support providing financial business support to the Franchise Operations in order to enhance the financial performance of the business, understand the revenue growth and the profitability of the system.
- Help with developing productive relationship with Bottler and Franchise operations to maintain in depth understanding and transparency of system financials.
- Help with data collection and analysis to develop Profit and Loss analysis by Brand, Pack, and Channel/Customer and update financial data and competitor analysis and present the outcome and recommendations.
- Support with financial analysis relating to new customers and new business deals.
- Support in conducting various analyzes of Czech Republic and Slovakia cross-country strategic projects and business cases + performance analysis.
- Support in providing a Return on Investment (ROI) point of view for all key operations and marketing projects, preparing and analyzing value chains and supporting market analysis and competitive reviews. Support various strategic projects and business cases for Czech Republic and Slovakia.
From July 2019 for a period of 12 months.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top