Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 22, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Strategic Business Partner is overall-in-charge of Human Resources (HR) matters in Thailand and is responsible for partnering with business leaders in building our capabilities for driving sustainable, profitable business growth. He/she is responsible for HR operations matters within Thailand and sits in the Leadership Team of Coca-Cola Thailand with responsibility for building a culture and operating environment that is conducive to attracting, developing and retaining - the “Best in Class” talent.
In particular, s/he will actively input into the BU Business planning initiatives, and where applicable, Bottler Business planning processes to drive the strategic business agenda, underpinned by a diverse, productive and engaged system workforce.
Key activities include:
1. Partnership with the Business Unit leadership including Function Heads and COEs to build strategies that will engage people in delivering the organization's vision; plays an active role in engaging people on sustainable business growth and the commercial agenda; Recognizes and provides insights on business trends, barriers, risks and opportunities that may impact the business
2. Accountable for HR operations within Thailand; ensuring that Coca-Cola's operations comply with local and international legal, regulatory and standards requirements
3. Acts as coach and trusted business advisor to influence BU and Function leaders and their in the areas of leadership, organization effectiveness, leading change, organization architecture, building capability and the implications of short and long-term strategic decisions.
4. Champion the company culture by recognizing, articulating and shaping our culture. Drive the need for change; drive organizational norms and values, and integrates the culture into Associates' ways of working.
5. Initiates and sustains continuous dialogue with leaders on change issues, and partners in exploring options for resolving the issues. Analyses the business and functions change capability, capacity and commitment, identify transformational change journey risks, and defines the risk strategy. Develops and implements change plans, managing the business readiness to change and the existing and new strategic and cultural issues. Monitors the execution of the business case for change against agreed metrics. Proactively “feels the pulse” of the organization and actively engages the leadership into action.
6. Partners with Centres-of-Excellenct (COEs) to drive integrated talent recruitment, management, development, compensation, and performance management strategies to build internal and external talent pipelines, ensuring a sustainable bench of growing and ready now talent for key positions for the business unit .
7. Partners with COEs to provide input into strategies and programs that allow the organization to attract and retain the best-in-class talent, and differentiate reward the high performers. Leads the execution of talent retention programs in the BU.
8. Ensure standard HR systems, processes, policies, procedures, plans, and programs are in place and effectively utilized (compensation, employee relations, staffing, performance management, etc.). Establish timely and appropriate Operating Agreements/SLAs with basic service providers (Shared Services, COEs). Applies and tracks key performance metrics through an established scorecard to ensure the effectiveness of service delivery and alignment to achieve business strategy and goals.
9. Partners with COEs to develop and drive strategies/tactics for building a winning employer Brand that nurtures the company's aspiration to becoming the Employer of Choice in our markets.
10. Collaborates with the Bottling and System Partners on system-wide capability development, talent exchange program, labor matters and HR initiatives
- Inspire others
- Growth mindset
- Intellectually curious
- Develop Self and Others
- Business Acumen
- Solid business judgment
- Ability to deal with complex, ambiguous and challenging situations
- Proficiency in Organization Effectiveness: Talent Strategy, Change Planning/Management, Capability Development, Human Capital Management, Organization Design, Performance Management/Culture Change, and Team Effectiveness
- Proficiency in Core HR Areas: HR Planning & forecasting, Talent acquisition and development, OD & Change Management, Reward Management, Employee Relations,
- Sound understanding of Local labor/employment laws,
- Proficiency in consulting, coaching, strategic solution development, facilitation and design, influencing skills.
- Excellent bilingual (Thai/English) communication skills
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an HR generalist working with senior leadership teams and with in-depth exposure to one or two HR specialist areas.
- Project management experience and skills
- Experience working in multinational company environment
Education & Professional Qualification:
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/Social Sciences or a related field (postgraduate qualification will be advantageous)
- Experience in development of People Strategy aligned with business goals
- Ability to manage diverse and multiple stakeholders in a matrix organisation
Bilingual in English and Thai
10% of less
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top