Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:May 23, 2019
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Manufacture NFC drink containers. Set up, operate, repair and maintain blow molding equipment to permit high rates of efficiency. Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.
- Efficiently operate blow molding and bottle management equipment.
- Perform all Maintenance level preventative maintenance duties as required.
- Supply equipment with required materials, (e.g., pre-forms).
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
- Perform all production quality checks as required.
- Set up and changeover line equipment (blow molders and all related support equipment) and to minimize line changeover times.
- Assist in the timely completion of any preventative maintenance duties required on production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and correct mechanical deficiencies, electrical and pneumatic devices.
- Understand the blow mold process “Sequence of Operation”
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, line personnel, management in problem solving to ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment including immediately correcting or reporting safety issues.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Use equipment operations manuals and hand tools as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Supply your own tool set per Maintenance Required Tool list.
- 1 year experience performing routine scheduled Preventative Maintenance and lubrication, machine setups, product changeovers, running machine adjustments and tuning.
- Must pass the Ramsay Maintenance Assessment at a Production Tech II level.
- Ability to lift up to 65 pounds.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand instructions given in English.
- Ability to recognize material and product defects and hear machine operations sounds to detect jams, changes in speed and other routine running conditions and have a working knowledge of production machinery.
- Manual and finger dexterity.
- Ability to read and understand Equipment Operations manuals, basic electrical and mechanical drawings and to trouble-shoot basic automation control-related devices including but not limited to: photo and proximity sensors, switches, pneumatic valves. Must participate in job development training and cross-train on all equipment.
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12 hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
Must be certified on the following sections of the JPM for this position within sixty working days of start date:
- Blow Mold Operator General
- Must be certified on the remaining sections of the JPM within six months of start date.
- Work is performed in high-speed bottling and production environment. Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, high noise levels, wetness, heights, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.
- Forklift, hoist, hand cart, hand tools, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals personal computer and MSDS sheets. Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection.
- Travel to other locations. Perform other duties as assigned. Explain and demonstrate job tasks to visitors. Order supplies and chemicals.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top