Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:51% - 75%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:At The Coca-Cola Company we produce Beverages for Life in over 200 countries, refreshing consumers with more than 500 brands and 3,900 beverage choices. How do we do it? By unleashing the passion and power of our most valued asset - Our People!
We are currently looking to expand our Corporate Aviation Team with an experienced International Captain based in Atlanta, Georgia. We pride ourselves on having a best-in-class aviation operation, powered by a fleet of the most advanced aircraft. In addition, we operate a highly optimized operation with top-notch aviation technology and safety standards, resulting in a 65-year accident free flying record. As an organization, we value a culture of diversity and inclusion and are committed to the development and advancement of our associates.
Summary of Key Responsibilities and Expectations of the Pilot Captain
- Serve as Pilot-In-Command and manage all flight crew activities to insure each trip is flown safely and effectively. Maintain a pleasant operational environment stressing positive interaction with the crew, passengers, and support personnel.
- Evaluate all risk factors and contingencies (i.e. weather) and adjust trip as necessary to maintain the highest degree of safety possible.
- Select and implement the most efficient and comfortable routes and altitudes within the structure of international (or domestic) airspace.
- Comply with government laws and regulations, and Company-specific policies, procedures, and standards. Keep up to date with new procedures, policies, requirements, FAA, and ICAO regulations.
- Diligently perform all post flight duties, including administrative requirements and communicating pertinent problems to maintenance personnel.
- Build and develop relationships with peers and others to exchange feedback on product/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs, and/or achieve business results.
- Seek out new learning and development opportunities to enhance job performance and skills and take actions to improve one's own knowledge and skills.
Critical Requirements and Criteria for Success:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Required work experience: Must have at least 3,500 hours of total flight time.
- Demonstrated ability to fly a multi-engine jet aircraft in the most demanding domestic and international operating environments.
- Highly experienced in operating the aircraft during critical in-flight emergencies and in severe weather conditions day or night.
- Trained and proficient in CPDLC operations.
- Must have knowledge of ALL relevant policies and procedures required to manage flight crew activity.
- Demonstrated ability to regulate crew activities, both in the air and during ground time. This includes balancing the needs of the trip with the well-being of the crew and assuming responsibility for crew readiness and a safe operating environment.
Federal and International Aviation Procedures:
- Must have knowledge of ALL applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), International Congress of Aviation Organizations (ICAO) regulations, and the exceptions to all ICAO regulations each foreign nation has while operating in their sovereign airspace.
Service to Passengers:
- Ability to provide direct support to the strategic leadership of the Company by taking charge of all planning, coordination and execution requirements of worldwide air travel. This includes responding to the dynamic changes occurring on every trip.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top