Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This role is responsible for managing the short, medium & long term demand plans for CPS Mexico Plant and MX Business Unit - and periodically other CPS locations - working closely with Plants (in particular Planning & Logistics, CRM, Finance) and other Shared Services Functions (in particular Customer services & Portfolio management), Bottlers and Business Unit partners.
This role is utilizing in-depth demand analytics and tools expertise to continuously improve the quality and accuracy of collaborative demand plans, while ensuring an integrated and robust demand planning process is in place, consistent with CPS demand rewiring standards.
- Develop the sales demand plans (RE, RS, BP) for presentation and review with CPS plant LT as part of CPS ongoing business activities such as S&OP's, Rolling Estimate, and Business Planning. Provide detailed analysis of these plans, leveraging data segmentation, through an understanding of the demand drivers, risks and opportunities and issue recommendations to the SC SS and Plant LT's.
- Provide detailed bottler forecast views to assist CS representatives to collaborate efficiently and aid in the interrogation of the demand, with the aim of establishing a consensus forecast for the plant. Train CS team members in uploading, reviewing & fixing bottler forecasts in APO system.
- Ensure system data accuracy through the validation of weekly / monthly demand plans, the creation of frozen versions on time & in full, the weekly volumes requirements transfers to planning, and APO master data maintenance. In particular, ensure key business changes (PLM, business models, SPS…) are reflected on time in the system.
- Establish, participate in and support the routines required with the plant teams in terms of managing and delivering the ongoing detailed demand requirements and the materials planning needs and ensuring the business is correctly planning for immediate and long term demand, including Juice delivered in DPS.
- Develop & run demand reports to support CRM and CS in managing bottler and BU engagement activities and participate in demand discussions with partners such as ESOP, IPM calls…to establish a consensus forecast. Build through CRM & CS the appropriate level of collaboration and engagement with BU & bottlers to identify and implement the initiatives required to deliver targeted improvements in Forecast accuracy.
- Ensure alignment with G2G, BU and CPS stakeholders for Juice Demand plans monthly and annually for commitments according to crops calendar. (Does not apply to all Plants)
- Work in tight collaboration with other demand analysts within shared services team to drive process improvement across the region and periodically manage key tasks for other CPS plants as required by the team back up plans. This includes updating & validating system data, running reports & representing the DP function in other CPS plants / Partners routine meetings.
- Drive the evolution of local process & information flows towards standard RACI, process flows, routines, reports & metrics…as per Demand planning rewiring outcomes.
- Responsible for reporting demand KPIs and establish root cause analysis and improvement actions in the demand field which positively impact the downstream processes and CPS global KPIs, in particular OTIF & Inventory losses.
- Demand Analytics
- Microsoft Excel advanced
- SAP knowledge preferable
- Tableau/Power BI preferable
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain and Financial knowledge and skills
- Operational Excellence / Lean Manufacturing
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top