Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Coca-Cola Company is going through a digital transformation of our SAP system upgrading to SAP S4 Hana globally. We are looking for an IT Lead for the Planning workstream. This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team of representatives that helps to ensure the business analysis needs and designing solutions are met e.g. development of applications, testing the performance and usability of applications etc. Managing teams with focus on policy and strategy implementation and control rather than development; short-term operational/tactical responsibilities. This individual will manage an Agile team of 5-10 internal and external resources. He/She will be based in Atlanta but will be expected to travel between 25-50%.
- Provides strategic planning to support future business growth. Set direction & strategy to the Contour workstream team/s, and, determine & allocate resources to achieve the goals
- Provide management of a virtual consulting and development organization to ensure successful delivery and stable solutions for new business applications.
- Develops plans to ensure that the team has the right skills and competencies to enable them to achieve the business strategies and goals.
- Accountable for team results and alignment of the team's objectives with Contour objectives and Business Plan - Key results: Client partner satisfaction, Effective Demand Planning, World Class Program & Project Execution, Efficient Delivery of Services (Quality, Value for money), Efficient and Effective Solution Delivery Process, Promote Continuous Improvement
- Build close partnerships with Leadership, Business Sponsors, subject matter experts and Global IT to ensure on time and on budget project delivery
- Implement processes, practices and tools to allow for multiple paths of delivery to meet business requirements. i.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies.
- Recommend process improvements and drive alignment across the project organization.
- Collaborate with business partners, CPS IT, CCNA IT and global IT to prioritize business solutions and refine the SAP implementation roadmap.
- Leverage a lean resource model that relies on third party resources to deliver demand where required.
- Influencing leader in the Business Systems network for areas of responsibility. Collaborating across geographies, focusing on driving value, leveraging best practices, driving process standardization globally. Inspires others to adopt the new processes and improvements.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
- Validates / challenges business plans against strategic imperatives to ensure alignment and value creation.
- Drives the execution and implementation of approved solutions within area of responsibility, ensuring business value extracted and business case objectives have been delivered. Ensures appropriate resources are available.
- Involvement is required on the overall project budget control.
- Key to this role is the requirement to manage a wide range of potential issues and be able to make appropriate decisions in a timely way.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Business Partner Knowledge: Knowledge of business partners (such as customer, bottler, service agent, supplier) in their context: industry trends and competitive pressures, strategies and plans, organizational structure, decision-making process, contacts, technology infrastructure and systems.
- Program Management: Ability to provide oversight and management to synthesize/bring synergy to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues; removing barriers and leveraging resources.
- Value Proposition: Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the benefits (e.g., financial) of an IT solution.
- Solution Configuration: Ability to provide advice and develop a detailed design and customized configuration to support new business processes and procedures. Knowledge of one or more modules of SAP.
- Application Development Methodology: Ability to apply the standard TCCC application development methods covering the full development lifecycle (e.g., project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support) to ensure solution quality and consistency of process.
- System design: Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into an application system or process to meet the clients' needs that also meets all relevant company standards.
- Functional Engagement and Deployment: Ability to engage with senior business management and translate technical information into business language. Work directly with business leaders on functional requirements, change management, testing, training and deployment planning for business solutions.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum: 5-7 years' experience in IT operations and handling SAP projects
- Preferred: 8+ years' experience in IT services, operations and handling SAP projects (Including S/4 Hana Implementations)
Preferred key experiences
- Business Expertise - Business Process Expertise across multiple functional areas
- Functional Expertise - Building a business case and calculate realized benefits; Managing complex projects with diverse stakeholder structures, both in the technology and business applications area
- Change and continuous improvement management. Client relationship management across multiple constituencies; contract negotiation.
- Fluent in English
- Building strategic relationships and networks, by preference in a customer facing role
- Strategy building and execution
- Budget preparation
- Business Process knowledge
- IT program and change management
- Operational excellence
- Leveraging vendors/internal service providers and matrix organizations for program execution
- University/Bachelors degree
- SAP Certification
- S/4 Hana Training
- Project Management Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top