Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Senior Manager, Communications for the Minute Maid Business Unit is responsible for building mutually beneficial relationships internally and externally with media and other stakeholders to advance the reputation of Coca-Cola North America and its portfolio of juice, dairy and plant-based brands.
Key day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop image and reputation of Coca-Cola North America's family of juice, dairy and plant-based brands in the media and across all internal and external audiences with a specific focus on innovation.
- Develop internal communications tools and programs to support employee engagement within MMBU, as well as awareness of the unit's priorities throughout Coca-Cola North America.
- Build strong relationships with key contacts in brands, media, community, customers and bottlers in order to increase receptivity to the company's communications.
- Serve as company spokesperson to the media and other external audiences on critical issues and announcements.
- Provide ongoing subject matter expertise and consultancy services to MMBU management on the impact their business decisions have on key constituencies, including consumers, customers, bottlers, media, community leaders, employees and other constituents.
- Prepare MMBU management to serve as effective media spokespersons.
- Manage and oversee outside PR agency resources and related budgets.
- Work closely with third-party groups and trade associations to ensure coordinated communication on matters impacting the juice, dairy and plant-based beverage industry in the United States.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on juice, dairy and plant-based beverages within the company's PAC community.
- Manage measurement tools and tactics to evaluate the effectiveness of communications strategies.
- Serve as a strong ambassador for the company's brands in every interaction with outside stakeholders to effectively convey the company's message to relevant audiences.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
Minimum Experience Required:
- 8-10 years related experience with exposure in media relations, stakeholder/community engagement, and corporate/leadership communications.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top