Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:Responsibilities of this position include meetings with clients, searching the literature and relevant information, developing and validating methods, conducting routine and non-routine testing, writing reports and documenting findings, maintaining instruments, working independently and/or in a collaborative team environment to support research, development, productivity, and trouble-shooting projects.
Function Specific Activities:
- Maintain and ensure performances of instruments
- Develop and validate methods
- Conduct routine and non-routine testing
- Ensure timely and accurate data
- Interact with clients and define analytical needs for business
- Compile, interpret, document, and report results
- Lead projects
- Organize and lead projects
- Organize and prioritize workflow and task schedules
- Acquire knowledge and establish capability
- Qualified candidates are expected to have relevant industry experiences (5 plus years with BS and 3 plus years with MS).
- Candidates with hands-on experiences using analytical instruments to perform routine and non-routine testing to support business are required.
- Experiences in analytical methods development and validation, skills in sample preparation of various ingredients and beverages, and experience in qualitative and quantitative analyses of using multiple analytical techniques are desirable.
- The ability to acquire new knowledge, capability and skills in analytical chemistry as well as the ability working effectively and efficiently in dynamic and fast pace environment are strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge and hands on in wet chemistry, the separation sciences (HPLC and IC)
- Ability to acquire, establishes, and apply new capabilities; and the desire and ability to collaborate and communicate across functions are essential to this position.
- Skills and experiences on trace quantitation and assays of key ingredients using HPLC and LC/MS/MS are strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - Candidates of interest will BS/MS degrees in analytical chemistry.
Related Work Experience:
- 5 years with BS and 3 years with MS
- Drives Innovative
- Collaborate with System, Customers, and Key Stakeholders
- Act Likes an Owner
- Inspire Others
- Develop Self and Others
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top