Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:This leader will be accountable for the overall planning, organizing and execution of specific IT Product/Capabilities within Enterprise IT. He/she will partner closely with business leaders in developing and implementing IT Capabilities that will enable the company strategy for digitizing internally.
This role will have end to end ownership of systems and processes within a specific process area in the enterprise. In addition to delivering on the roadmap, he/she will also be responsible for providing operational support of the platform and technologies. This individual will need to build and maintain key relationships at all levels of the business to drive the roadmap forward.
The successful candidate must have proven track record to lead and successfully execute large scale SAP implementations. Demonstrated skills in Program management experience along with deep expertise in the finance, data, logistics areas and related IT technology.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Oversee the development and deployment of IT solutions using SAP S4 HANA
- Engage with global, multi-functional leadership and demonstrate thought leadership in the areas of Corporate Functions, Finance, Procurement
- Strong leadership skills including management responsibility of leading large projects/programs.
- Financial management of budgets and costs including projects and baseline
- Develop and execute the team staffing strategy and plan
- Coach and mentor staff on career growth, technical knowledge, business culture, and communication and collaboration
- Manage or participate in cross-functional teams to promote technology strategies, analyze and test products, perform proofs-of-concept, and pilot new technologies and/or methods
- Lead creation or improvement of standards, guidelines, and best practices for teams utilizing the solutions
- Lead and procure staff augmentation, contract project teams, products /tools
- Maximize the value of technology investments and identify future technologies required to support the information needs of the company
- Provide strategic guidance on industry best practices and products that can be leveraged to support the company's business objectives
- 10+ years of experience in leading global, diverse technology teams and in delivery of large IT projects
- 10+ years of experience in SAP, Finance, Planning , in a large, complex, global organization
- ERP Transformation, S4 HANA, Finance, Supply Chain
- Supplier engagement experience focused on sourcing processes, requirements dissemination, and performance standards management is preferred
- Dev/Ops: Experience deploying and utilizing Dev/Ops strategies, methods, and tools such as; Jira, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Bamboo, BitBucket, etc.
- Master Data
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top