Job Description Summary:As part of The Coca-Cola family of products, Odwalla is a pioneer in the premium juice category. In 1980, three jazz musicians in Santa Cruz started selling juices and smoothies out of the back of their van. Nearly four decades later, Odwalla has evolved into a pioneering, purpose driven brand that crafts over 40 delicious products including juices, smoothies, and food bars. We believe handling our beverages with care goes hand in hand with being good stewards of our environment and we've opened some exciting opportunities to join our team. We believe that handling our beverages with care goes hand in hand with being good stewards of our environment
This position is located in Eugene, OR
This position is located in Eugene, OR
We have immediate openings for Entry-Level Sales Delivery Drivers, which do not require a Commercial Driver License (No CDL Necessary). We are looking for self-motivated individuals to cover established sales delivery routes. Coverage includes driving, stocking and fulfilling orders for our customers on various routes as needed. Prior merchandising or delivery experience is preferred but not mandatory. Must be able to excel in fast-paced environment where a broad range of tasks may be required, including warehouse support. Associates work five days a week with an average start time between 3:00 and 5:00 a.m.
- Cover routes as needed by district or region to include the following:
- Complete daily store service schedule
- Order, pull stock and merchandise products
- Operate company delivery truck in a professional, safe and courteous manner.
- Execute company strategy and market directives
- Develop store customer relationships
- Daily truck loading and inventory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Respond to customer needs, concerns, or questions. Maintain composure and handle frequent change or unexpected disruptions.
- Track record of being able to work with little supervision, solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Warehouse support duties to include:
- Receive and load trucks
- Operate fork lift and pallet jacks
- Facility maintenance
- Cooler prep, delivery and maintenance
- Reconcile paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates MUST have the following qualifications:
- Pass a drug screening
- Pass a background check
- Must pass a DOT physical
- Must have a current DOT medical card
- Valid Driver's license - with clean Motor Vehicle Report.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and push 125 pounds
We offer the following benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Weekly Paydays
- Generous Vacation & PTO plans
- 401k Match
If you have prior merchandising, stocking, retail, customer service, or delivery experience this could be a great role for you to start a career with one of the world's most iconic brands.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top