Job Description Summary
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:May 24, 2019
Job Description Summary:This role will ensure continuity of supply of dairy for the Peterborough Plant. This will include working with the Dairy Farmers of Ontario (DFO), the Peterborough Operations team, and diary by-product customers. This role will be responsible to provide the DFO with short term tactical planning, and long range strategic planning monthly by leading the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) processes. Responsibilities will also include chairing an internal monthly Dairy Review, and providing monthly updates.
- Negotiate and manage pricing structure and surcharge agreements with DFO to optimize costs for all classes of milk while ensuring continuity of supply to the operation
- Ensuring Continuity of Supply on milk with DFO
- Developing mid-term and long-term strategic plans with DFO and internal senior leadership Build and run a supply chain to support dairy by-product sales including the negotiation of third party contracts to optimize revenue and avoid inventory write offs
- Daily external interactions with DFO and by-product customers which include negotiations to ensure continuity of supply and effective management of dairy by-products
- Chairing or supporting DFO SRM, Internal Dairy Review, and Internal S&OP Analyze and report dairy class associated usage for DFO and CCNA (Coca-Cola North America) finance and resolving weekly variance between DFO and company records
- Daily internal interactions with Plant leadership, Distribution, Receiving, Production and Warehousing
- Weekly communications internally with Senior Management (VP, Supply Chain Operations, and Director of Planning)
- Monthly communications with Executive Leadership (GM TMMC)
- Develop and recommend solutions to support inbound dairy supply chain that currently do not exist
- Develop and recommend supply chain processes and negotiate partnerships to support the sale of by-products to maximize revenue and minimize cost
- Responsible to analyse and make decisions to resolve short term tactical issues to ensure continuity of supply
- Analyse, report, and make recommendations to support long-term strategies
- Develop and recommend solutions to support Commercialization efforts for Canadian business
- Develop budget and standard costs for the ABP and manage and track purchase price variance associated with dairy ingredients and buy product sales
- Responsible for helping to develop and sustaining a new Dairy supply chain for which process currently do not exist within CCNA
- Develop solutions to improve profit on by-product sales and reduce costs on dairy ingredients
- 7 to 10 years of experience in dairy and dairy procurement
- Proficient at dairy Procurement through DFO
- Proficient at dairy By-Product Sales
- Working knowledge of Canadian, and USA Dairy regulations
- Excellent knowledge of Process Development
- Proficient Negotiator
- Adept at influencing others
- Strong financial experience
10-20% within NA
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants individual accessibility needs.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top