Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 24, 2019
Job Description Summary:As HR Specialist (Coordinator) you will provide locally required HR support to Coca-Cola Business Unit in Poland as well as support remotely Estonia in close cooperation with other teams in our Associates Experience Center in Poland, Philippines and Costa Rica. In this role you will be expected to act as the face of the Associates Experience Center and serve as its ambassador in the above-mentioned markets to ensure that the operating model of the Associate Services is followed.
Maternity cover for app. 7 months
• Employee records: Employee personnel files management and administration for the business unit in Poland, to meet statutory requirements for government inspection and audits. Create and archive HR files (both hard and soft copies) in accordance with legal regulations, and ensure a classification and identification process for access for auditing purposes as needed; oversee the employee records management in Estonia
• NHO and Onboarding: Organize and coordinate the New Hire Orientation Day for new employees; collect and check all necessary documents from new hires and make sure the documents have been filled in and signed as required by the local rules or legislation.
• Health & Safety: organize the H&S training for associates and maintain the require H&S documentation to ensure compliance with the local legislation; coordinate the cooperation with the external vendor and logistics for the training delivery.
• Medical check-ups: monitor validity of periodical medical check-ups as required by the legislation, collect and file required documents accordingly
• Training: Coordinate the Language Training Program for Warsaw based associates; provide required support for training delivered locally, in cooperation with Coca-Cola University/Talent & Development Manager/ HR Strategic Business Partner
• Mobility: Provide immigration support to foreign new hires in close collaborating with the external agency, managers and recruiters; coordinate the visa and work permit renewals; support Mobility Team with locally required documents and forms
• HR documents: prepare relevant documents for associates such appendix to the contract (e.g. position change, working schedule change, training agreement); issue employment certificates to leaving employees according to the Polish legislation
• Wet Signatures: Coordinate getting wet signatures for HR-related documents in Poland against the chart of authority
• Applause: coordinate locally the distribution of service awards; work with the Global Team to resolve any issues and ensure smooth execution of the program on the ground in Poland and Estonia
• Separations: Support local separations process for any required local activities in close cooperation with Separation Analyst, ER and other Associate Services functions
• Coordination of Temporary Staff: Provide administrative support and coordination of temporary staffing in close cooperation with external agencies and managers
• Coordination of Interns: Coordinate the process for intern new hire and administration (in Workday and outside of Workday)
• Office support: provide logistic support for meeting taking place in Warsaw, cooperate with external vendors (hotels, catering, events), crate POs for office suppliers and supported processes
• Education and Support for Employees: Educate associates on the Associate Services Operation model to ensure that they are confident in using the HR tools and processes
• Local initiatives: provide support to locally driven initiatives such as People Plan, Engagement Team
What you need to be successful
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources / Social Sciences
• HR Generalist background and/or experience in shared-services organization desirable
• App. 2 years of experience in HR administration/generalist roles
• Organized and logical and professional in communications with others
• Polish (oral and written) communication fluency essential
• English (oral and written) communication fluency essential
• Focus on timely and consistent execution with quality, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Being a change agent - ability to live with and manage ambiguity
• Curiosity and continuous learning and process Improvement mindset and delivery
• Continuous networking with colleagues and clients
• Cross-cultural sensitivity
• Workday experience will be an advantage
• Labor law: Knowledge of the Polish labor & employment law, especially good understanding of files and records management rules, contracts of employment, H&S regulations
• Files Management: Ability to develop organized filing system for maintaining and retrieving associate records and documentation
• Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer
• Project Management: Manages projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top